You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
New Story with DHL and clarification
1419 9
xpixer 3 years ago
Hello, friends, unfortunately I have here again a story with the DHL Express. Enclosed the tracking, my assembled PCBs are already one week at the DHL in Leipzig (not the customs) ... the reason, on the package was "PCB Assembly". They couldn't do anything with it at the German DHL and put the package aside. Only after I called them, they said "Please explain the term 'PCB Assembly' in a mail with a waybill number" ... I did that 3 days ago. The package still did not arrive ... called again today, apologized three times... "next week you'll have it..." Extra booked with DDP, but as you can see ... the DHL omits the express :) Why do I pay so much for the delivery? P.S. JLCPCB is not to blame, but maybe you could offer another (fast) supplier as an alternative? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/VWuruN4cIS5rc5FlTDzSSs96NIkFXkg884PrB1RH.png)
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello ; We are sorry because you have faced all these events in a short period of time so hopefully that you get your PCBs ASAP. About the shipping methods, we do recommend DHL since it satisfies most of our customers with a fast time service and ensured delivery. As another (fast) alternative we do have UPS available also. Please to check the following link to learn more about the "Shipping Methods and Delivery Time" : [https://support.jlcpcb.com/article/27-shipping-methods-and-delivery-time](https://support.jlcpcb.com/article/27-shipping-methods-and-delivery-time)
xpixer 3 years ago
Hell and thanks for fast answer. Ok i checked your answer, but to germany i see only DHL and other long run delivery services. Where is UPS? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hxkpEcfjMKuVDWjdD1e4LzXiHHNb7OnzlGkL7wmW.png)
@xpixer Oups My bad, I didn't notice that you are requesting delivery to Germany, UPS still not available for Germany. The good part of this is that the goods are already in Germany so probably you will get them as the DHL customer service informed you. We do care about all of your orders because if you don't well receive the goods than you will be not able to finish your business and we are considering all our customers as partners so your business is our business too. :) Please to let me know here if I can further assist you. Thank you for your understanding.
xpixer 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport Maybe a crazy idea, but would it be possible to write the name on the parcel (depending on the recipient country) in his langiage on the parcel? For example like this: **PCB assembled - Leiterplatten bestückt** This would prevent such delays :)
@xpixer Translation will make a longer process in our logistic department and if we mistake the language translation then this could make more problems.. But you can write your description when you place the Order and then you write it your own language and description will be on the Parcel and hopefully this could help. Maybe we can change PCB assembled to Printed circuit board assembled. Thank you for your suggestion.
xpixer 3 years ago
Very well, I must commend you. You really try everything to satisfy the customer, I am really very satisfied with your reaction, the quality of the PCB's and your communication. Thanks a lot for that. Frank
xpixer 3 years ago
@JLCPCBsupport Hello, place the order but can't find the description field? How can i send u a message about my order, after place order process?
@xpixer Hello What is the issue? what description you are asking for? maybe I can help you if you provide more details.. ragarding the last message from you, your order is already in Germany and as I remember you faced SMT assembly "description" issue!! You can have support from [support@jlcpcb.com](mailto:support@jlcpcb.com) (available 24h/24h 7 days) you can even reach out technical team through the live chat from JLCPCB website : ![support.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/tJRZlXQZYdoQPtBcVkKbLFHxNqrk3tcV7jUuu6kh.jpeg)
xpixer 3 years ago
Hello, everything is good, I wrote to the support with my order number who helped me a lot. Greetings Frank
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice