You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Ordering SMT assembly problem
598 5
MikeDB 1 year ago
I've been trying to order a PCB and assembly for past two days.  It goes through all the stages, then shows me the price and so on.  But when I click Add to Cart it goes away and never returns.  I've checked on my cart on the JLCPCB website and the popup says Cart is Empty, followed immediately by another popup saying Server Internal Error. Anybody else seeing this, and/or know a solution ?
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 1 year ago
Hello Mike; Could you please provide your account number and a screen-shot of the error message. I recommend that you clear the memory cache of your used browser, such error could happen due to the archived website cookies, or maybe try to place your order through another browser. Please let us know the progress.
MikeDB 1 year ago
Hello.  I'm ordering through the desktop version of EasyEDA so I don't use my normal browser.
MikeDB 1 year ago
Hello again It works if I use the browser based edition but NOT if I use the Desktop Client which I prefer because I get more desktop space, and it uses less memory.  Can you put this as a bug in the Desktop Client for fixing next release.
andyfierman 1 year ago
@mikedb, You can edit your post to change the Category of your topic to: JLCPCB - Bug Reports: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/wcbi6iWRReJwURkRi7MCav763a680IflJbMkSqpK.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/g1QWDeIXmN2oSMGR8GLw7c3ijxfH6vJWGRAWYZvt.png) :)
JLCPCBsupport 1 year ago
@mikedb Hello again, Could you please share a screen-shot showing the error message displayed on JLCPCB website. Thank you.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice