You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Ordering from LCSC to EU
8769 6
Jaga 2 years ago
Hello! I'm curious if anyone was ordering something from LCSC to EU country recently using Global Direct Standard Line shipping option? I'm wondering if anyone had to pay (or not to pay) VAT when receiving the package. I have a reply from LCSC support that they are taking care of taxes and duties when choosing Global Direct Standard Line shipping, but I'm not sure how this works, so I would like to ask community about such cases. I'm thinking to order some stuff from LCSC, but I need to be sure about taxes and duties prior ordering. LCSC has good assortment of components and good prices, but it might be not the case with these new IOSS VAT stuff. Ebay and Ali are taking care of VAT, but there is a risk buying counterfit. Local suppliers are usually more expensive. Thank you!
Comments
wju123 2 years ago
I can copy the text above: please provide exactly the same EU VAT management when ordering components form LCSC as it is when ordering PCBs form JLCPCB. It works flawlessly there. Thanks in advance
wju123 2 years ago
sorry for typos, not "form" but "from"  ;-)
Jaga 2 years ago
That would be super cool if LCSC could do that.
mwon 2 years ago
Hi Jaga, I tried for the first time Global Direct Standard Line shipping option and it worked smoothly. I submitted the order on the 12th of November and receive it yesterday (29 of November). I didn't have to pay any extra fees or customs. The total final value was 25.61USD and I'm from Lisbon, Portugal.
wju123 2 years ago
it is just a happy coincidence, i am affraid customs are overloaded these weeks before xmas and do not checks every parcel
andyfierman 2 years ago
@wju123, Does this mean that after Xmas, when all parcels are customs checked, customers should expect that there will be extra fees to pay?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice