You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB export not 1:1
312 4
mjeth 2 years ago
When I export my PCB file to PDF it is not exporting 1:1. I tried exporting to PNG and DXF and get the same result. I am selecting 1:1 when applicable. I tried both local and online options. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing? I tried the latest version and an older version V6.4.25
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Check that your printer driver is printing actual size and not scaled or scaled to fit the page.
mjeth 2 years ago
thanks Andy, I checked all that and also opened the pdf and dxf with coreldraw. the dimensions were off in corel as well. I exported after saving in mil and mm with no difference. not sure what's going on. It used to work fine for me on earlier versions of easyeda. As a workaround after I export the pdf from easyeda then print the pdf at 80% it will scale it down to the dimensions in my easyeda file. if anyone out there has time and is running the latest version of easyeda V6.4.31 it would be great if you could export a PCB outline and see if everything looks okay
andyfierman 2 years ago
@mjeth, I created a board outline of 100mm x 100mm then exported it as a PDF with the PCB **View** set to **100%**. Then I printed it onto an A4 sheet with the printer driver **Scale** set to **100%** and **Page** Scaling set to **None**. The board outline on the paper measures exactly 100mm x 100m.
mjeth 2 years ago
thanks for checking! at least I know it's on my end now
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice