You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB order not shipped yet.
752 3
niklas1337 6 years ago
I placed a pcb order 10 days ago, worth $384 + additional $150 at lcsc (P2eO0YkhR). Expected build time was 5-6 days. However, the order is still listed a "producing". I ask support two days ago when it will ship out, they promised me to ship the pcbs yesterday. Now I contacted them again for a more reliable shipping date, they didn't responded me today. These pcbs are for modules I need to ship out end of august, and I relied on the estimation that I would have received the pcbs by now. I used to be very happy with easyedas pcb service, so I really hope this is just some unfortunate coincidence and I receive my pcbs asap. Best regards, Niklas
Comments
pcb_Service 6 years ago
Hi, Niklas, your PCBs and parts have been shipped. Pls check the Logistics/shipping information in your order history. Don't worry. Thanks a lot for using EasyEDA pcb service. Best regards
niklas1337 6 years ago
Thanks. The Order is still listed as "Producing". Can you please give me the tracking number? Best regards, Niklas
niklas1337 6 years ago
Seriously, I need these pcbs and I want to know where they are and when they arrive. If you state the pcbs have been shipped, then please send me the tracking number. Don't lie to me! I'm very unsatisfied with support right now, can't get any response via mail. - Niklas ![Screenshot][1] [1]: /editor/20170826/59a1450f66ad8.png
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice