You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Painted PCB
978 2
alftel 7 years ago
Hello, we just tried EasyEda for few prototype boards, and one of four orders (slightly different drill holes sizes and different cuts, but basically the same design, top layer, bottom layer, top soldering mask, bottom soldering mask, few vias, one rectangular cut) came PAINTED by very rough white paint on top of soldering mask (on both sides). After few emails backward/forward with certain communication problems, I've been told that gerbers Easyeda generated did specify painting on top of soldering mask (?????). a) never heard about such a thing as painting PCBs, and b)is there a "paint" option/bottom in Easyeda (maybe I pushed something by mistake)? I feel like an idiot here. Anybody experienced the same? The funny thing is that all four (4)orders were based on exactly the same basic and simple board layout, no one asked for any kind of painting.
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Hi, I just check your gerber file, just one PCB has a big Rect on the top silk layer. we will Paint it with silk layer. BTW, if you like us to public your gerber files, I think our users will help us to explain the PCB . It is very easy for you to find the mistake, hide all other layers, just show top silk layer. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170502/5908276d7ebcf.png
alftel 7 years ago
Yes, you are absolutely correct - my silk screen layer was a solid region. When we did submit our first board, somebody contacted us and asked why silk screen layers are empty - it was intentional, but in order to eliminate delays and for the next order, I just created them with solid region - didn't think that they will actually "paint" with silk screen color all the surface. Good thing to know for the future!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice