You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Panelized boards - Separation? Offer Price?
1211 4
MartinG7MRV 5 years ago
Im probably being daft here but I cant seem to find a definitive answer! Ive recently had some PCBs made at just 25mm x 13mm, a batch of 10 on the $2 offer. And I have to say I was very impressed! Now, If I were to panelize a 100mm x 100mm board with these smaller boards, would I still only pay $2 for a batch of 10? And are the individual panels scored/serrated so that they just snap apart to separate them? If this is the case, then I could potentially get 280 of the small boards out of it, for just $2?  (28 per 100mm2 board)
Comments
MikeDB 5 years ago
I think so :-)    They haven't arrived back yet and I didn't use the panellisation feature as that incurs an engineering charge but instead I duplicate the schematic and layout several times, then create a line of solid regions and set them to NPTH.   I also did a line of drill holes in one place to see if that gives better or worse results.  I got the whole project on one 100x100 board. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/l6cdF1LY1FZW8ckkzJ6nnwxHMzUw610mozCmRPYY.png)
George Eden 3 years ago
@MikeDB How did it turn out? I need to do an order but also want to avoid the penalization charges.
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
@georgeeden365 Hello Create manually your PCB panel and do not use V-cut lines, instead you can use stamp holes to separate the duplicated design. BUT even for the stamp holes there will be some (smaller) charge because the more you add holes to your design the more expensive it get. Here is what it is mentioned in JLCPCB "charge of extra costs" related to drilling : > Basically, there is no extra cost for drilling the holes, but there is an exception that if the drilling holes are too many (more than 1000), it will take a very long time to drill them, and since they are dense, the drill bits will break easily also, so there will be an extra cost for it. Have you tried to compare the cost of your design following the V-cut line method with the other options?
MikeDB 3 years ago
@georgeeden365 It was fine - they didn't charge me extra back then but I believe they do now
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice