You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Please remove parts from JLCPCB Extended list if they are not available
726 2
MikeDB 3 years ago
I designed in LCSC Part C55513 which is on the extended parts list but stated as 0 stock at JLCPCB. So I asked LCSC when it would be available so they could send some to JLCPCB in due course and they've replied "part is Unavailable".  So now I have to redesign the PCB using another part.
Comments
topirinkinen 3 years ago
It would be nice, if JLCPCB/Parts had a list of components which are kind of "preferred parts" (both basic and extended). Meaning they will be restocked when out-of-stock. Now, one cannot rely on any part found on the library, unless it has direct replacements (like 0603 resistors and some mosfets). -Topi
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
@topirinkinen Hello Thank you for the time taken to write to us here. Maybe a mask of the zero stock part could help to supervise the available stocks only. Please consider that a "favorite" part has to be selected depending on the part's consumption, the frequently consumed parts move to basic list and them reloading stocks will be frequently handled. The stock reloading depending also on the supplier stocks so a stock shortage at LCSC leads to a part shortage at JLCPCB because we "as JLCPCB" are getting parts for assembly from LCSC. Probably we will be able to support parts from other supplier and this could help to solve the components stock shortage, still no clear date on the establishment of such feature but this could be possible. We are counting on your understanding. Thank you.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice