You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Private projects are not private?
439 3
kgtsm 2 years ago
Just found out that when doing web search with my \<private project name>, among the top search results were the schematics of the project from EasyEDA. So not so private at all! How this is possible? I was using different computer than usually and was not logged into my accounts (on google or EasyEDA or anything else).
Comments
UserSupport 2 years ago
which one? ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/gjBEHBEstOfp7CwWX9QHqv21aMXWvsuvAyVKWfVY.png)
andyfierman 2 years ago
@kgtsm, Please try making a dummy private project to demonstrate this issue to @UserSupport.
andyfierman 2 years ago
@kgtsm, * Please provide screenshots, urls etc to demonstrate your issue. * Have you at any point made this project or a copy of it public and then changed it to private? * If you are using - and are logged out of - the online version of EasyEDA then: When you try to open a project you should see this screen that invites you to log in: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/m6pxXokex8CsCmuebnjvInDNDdtHBlc33CPL31EE.png) When you try to navigate the the url of a private project you should momentarily see this screen: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/kQhxhU0TYbliO339CscyDWmTlOnLZDU0JEXUyk8c.png) which then drops you back to the EasyEDA.com home page. When you try to navigate to the url of a schematic or PCB sheet in a private project you should see this screen: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/6e8foNuckgwwin1nrQVY2z01nUotsT77dnvbCqjr.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice