You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Problem at JLCPCB
3384 9
dbrouwer 1 year ago
JLCPCB contacted me about a board I want them to make. They say there's an issue with one of my component pads. As I understand the issue, "<span class="colour" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">the indicated solder maskopening, there are no pads for them on copper layer".![0f73388d0c6246a5b8ef0fc91b5f1908.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/kjoDEnUC8DHHhkg5NnIKYMOWSYCYbzlt9Z4F8KwI.png)![a5610e0cff4945afb813ab6a9caa5a98.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lAfsxmkkhLms7fBbxx7E2w8fcIZVBaCQi839UiDa.png)</span><br> <br> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">However, I can't see the problem in my EasyEDA design:</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">![Untitled 4.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/SU57zdLPQCpijVzQETNk80Xj9MUezQ5pZrFGMdd4.png)![Untitled 3.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/TmSvoOgFpDcsnxFDFKLQtxqDwvID0s1tPyQgV00y.png)</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">I tried re-uploading the Gerber from a different computer, but they say the problem still exists. Any idea what is the problem? I have used this component in several iterations of the PCB at JLCPCB without an issue.</span>
Comments
dbrouwer 1 year ago
Here are the pad properties: ![Untitled 5.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/mTFFvKg5PTKHPHiShX0KscnRviuCVckGyVxG9TT6.png)
dbrouwer 1 year ago
JLCPCB says the PCB looks like this on their end: ![Untitled 6.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/PIontLZDUPzMzl85E2FUgufOPLgecT7j2IozCrtz.png)
andyfierman 1 year ago
@dbrouwer, What do your Gerbers look like when you open them in gerbv or whatever the OSX equivalent is?
dbrouwer 1 year ago
I use Cuprum on OS X. The Gerbers look fine: ![Untitled.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/TJR7Baf3Fh4ewS8Sy1FGQeAmGFBSia6zXcc1k4zH.png)
JLCPCBsupport 1 year ago
@dbrouwer Hello Thank you for sharing your topic here. I wonder if you have Email the support team that Cuprum screen-shot showing that the pads exists. Could you please Generate another GERBER files instead of trying the same GERBER with a different computer since the computer will not impact the files as long as it is Rar or Zip compressed.
dbrouwer 1 year ago
I have communicated with the JLCPCB support team about the issue, but I didn't email them the Cuprum screenshot. They agreed to move ahead with production and add the pads on their end. No one seems to know why the pads exist on my end, but the pads don't show up on the JLCPCB end.
andyfierman 1 year ago
I bet if you rotate them back to 0, 90, 180 or 270, they'll reappear in JLCPCB's viewer.  Or may a multiple of 45deg. ;)
JLCPCBsupport 1 year ago
@andyfierman Have you faced the same issue and got it solved by making a regular 90 degrees rotation on the pads? Good to hear that the Support team will arrange thi : )
andyfierman 1 year ago
@jlcpcbsupport, Sorry but I have not seen this behaviour. I  was just making a guess. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice