[Public Test Invitation]Would you like to help us to test the new verison first?
364 13
UserSupport 10 months ago
**Dear My friends,** EasyEDA is a free tool, and it has free pricing plan forever. We spend many time and resource to develop it, and we want it to be better and better for every user. Would you like to help to improve it? Would you like to try the new feature we providing?  Would you like to use the new version first? EasyEDA editor is providing more new features and improvements in every new version, and then we need your help to test our new version. If you feel time free to help us, please **Add a Comment**, we will add you in the public testing list. when we release the new version, the user of public test list will get the upgrade notification first in the editor. Maybe you will meet some issue(bug), please let us know. We will try to fix it before official release. And please notice, the public test version may have some bugs we don't find yet, then please check your Gerber at Gerbv carefully before ordering. Thank you EasyEDA Team
Comments
woswos 2 months ago
Hello, I want to test
UserSupport 2 months ago
@woswos Done, please refresh the editor to update to v5.9.31
MiniMax 2 months ago
Hello, I would like to try new versions too.
UserSupport 2 months ago
@MiniMax Done, please refresh the editor page
egaistek 2 months ago
I would like too :)
UserSupport 2 months ago
@egaistek Done :)
hilarioh 3 weeks ago
I would like too :)
UserSupport 3 weeks ago
@hilarioh Hi Added you in public test list, when we release the new version, you will get the new version first.
andyfierman 3 weeks ago
And me please. :)
UserSupport 2 weeks ago
@andyfierman Hi Andy, you already at the public test list. :)
andyfierman 2 weeks ago
That's good: I wasn't sure. Thanks.
HHCM 1 day ago
I would like to try new versions too
UserSupport 1 day ago
@HHCM Hi , Done, thank you :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow
We use cookies to offer you a better experience. Detailed information on the use of cookies on this website is provided in our Privacy Policy. By using this site, you consent to the use of our cookies.