You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Recommendations for ESP32 ref board designs
603 0
Calum22 2 years ago
I'm very experienced with Diptrace but recently have been thinking for some of my projects it would be extremely helpful to use easyeda for better integration with JLCPCB's assembly service. I use JLC assembly a lot but the process of going diptrace->JLCPCB is extremely awkward - every time there seems to be some kind of manual editing of PNP/BOM data and, hence, I'm looking to switch to easyeda for some of my more simple projects. I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel - and thus thought it would be good to have a good dev board ref which I could use as the basis of my designs and layouts. I discovered oshwlab however the search function is terrible, so thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has found a good dev board design. Does anyone know any working designs in easyeda using ESP32 that: 1) Work 2) Are setup for assembly (i.e use parts JLC actually has available for assembly) I'm not too fussy on the flavour of ESP32 - even wroom or another option is fine. Just want something which is actually working - I would like to avoid potential for an error reading expressif's datasheets . Once I've found a good design I'll just add a few simple parts e.g I2C sensors/LEDS/whatever as needed. Thanks for your help
Comments
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice