You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Rotation
6190 5
tivadzeD 7 years ago
Is it possible to rotate item other then 90 grad? 45 grad for example?
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
You can rotate PCB footprints using the `Rotation` footprint attribute: ![enter image description here][1] Rotation of schematic symbols by other than 90 degree steps is not supported. Please note that rotation in EasyEDA is by Degrees not Gradians (grads). [1]: /editor/20170309/58c044d55a1b1.png
tivadzeD 7 years ago
Thank You very much
CasetaTeam 5 years ago
Thanks, very useful explanation
lewisjrichardson 1 year ago
Picking this back up. I have found multiple variations of the question (related to footprints, schematic components, grouped components etc.) one that has not been brought up (that I can see) is how you rotate a shape (for instance rectangle) by a specific angle. Example use case: Rectangle on top silkscreen, 3.4x6.6mm which outlines the location of a strain gauge to be bonded on. I would like to rotate the shape by 45degrees to indicate the position to bond the gauge onto. Is this possible? I have only been able to rotate pads or components by specific angles, not shapes.
andyfierman 1 year ago
@lewisjrichardson, If the shape is to indicate the orientation of a part that is fitted to the PCB then that shape should be part of the component footprint: which would then be rotatable.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice