You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sancho_16 (the line tool)
967 2
Sancho 10 years ago
I click the “Line” tool. The Property box shows “Canvas Attributes” but I have a red crosshair and don’t know what I was going to draw (if I’ve left for a coffee). Not nice. a) The selected tool has to be highlighted! b) The property box must reflect the properties of the selected tool. c) OK, it seems it was a “line”, but how to stop it? It’s not clear when you are in “drawing” or “pointer” mode and it is not intuitively to use. Dabbling around with same drawing elements and parts … Suddenly I see the Canvas Attributes have changed to something like 385.5x267.5 and I left the grid points with my line. Not sure how I got that but maybe with the “Add new parameter” setting?. ---> Nope, I’m not happy with that drawing editor, I think I don’t like it! (I have to confess that to have all the drawing tools whilst drawing a “Schematic” is great, but I’m eager to learn how that works out when going further with electronic parts in the same layer …)
Comments
Guest 10 years ago
You are right. We are developer, so we ignore these. Thanks for you, It is a litter hard to improve, but we will try.
Sancho 10 years ago
Sorry, didn’t understand your reply, but I’ll keep that point for later (parts of my posting seems double posted).
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice