You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sancho_25 (please perfect icons in 2013)
954 5
Sancho 10 years ago
Battery from Widget: Value and prefix are there where I do not want them because of wiring. The icon is ugly. Additionally the icon has “holes”, there are spots where you can’t select it. ---> All “default” symbols / icons must be perfect, otherwise it’s ludicrous.
Comments
Guest 10 years ago
You are too sharp, we don't find the "holes" before we zoom in the widget , I kown Mac's screen is perfect, now we use some old LCD to develop, same small "holes" can't be found.
Sancho 10 years ago
It’s not a matter of screen or zoom, to select an object (e.g. the battery) you have to exactly find the black lines with the pointer / cursor. There is no surrounding “aura” to select the “object”, you can feel / see the bumps when you cross the element from top left to bottom right with the cursor (not clicking). When I try to select a battery in the schematic I nearly every times click between the lines. There are more "blanks" than lines in an element. An electronic element should be easy to grab - see the transistor, the circle makes it easy although it is empty (not filled with black color). What I miss may be called “catch tolerance”, like “snap to grid”. OK, I may be “sharp”, but wait for others to come!
dillon 10 years ago
>When I try to select a battery in the schematic I nearly every times click between the lines. There are more "blanks" than lines in an element. Bad luck for Mac user, Window and FF, chrome is easy to select a battery. we can select any where at the battery even the "blanks".
dillon 10 years ago
> to select an object (e.g. the battery) you have to exactly find the black lines with the pointer / cursor. Sancho, can you help us to test "select the battery" in Firefox under your Mac? It seems this is a Safari bug, not a Mac bug. Thanks.
Sancho 10 years ago
OK, it’s only with Safari, in the FF the icon is closed and doesn’t have “holes” between the lines. - Then I’ve zoomed to 1000% and maybe have seen why the icon is so __ugly__: The horizontal lines are different in length and position. I’d prefer the short lines at least double in width, also the long ones could be more than the wire connection (it is the component itself). You wouldn’t believe how sensitive the human eye can be. But this is a question of style, I’ll comment (sorry) later. ;-) The select is still the same in FF: Try the Pen stroke to form a big T and drag a select window from right to left: You can’t select it (without crossing any line). Try to draw a big J ... Without crossing any line you will select the stroke. This might be bad when you want to select a different object only. Regards, Sancho
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice