You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sancho_35 (text is too close to components)
946 6
Sancho 10 years ago
Value and prefix of battery are too close to the wires, default font is ugly. The whole drawing is disappointing, it could be from 1982 or so. OK, I’ll plug my 9-needle Epson into my Apples’s Centronics and try to print it ;-)
Comments
Guest 10 years ago
>>Value and prefix of battery are too close to the wires We will realease a new version, Maybe the value and prefix will be better. >>default font is ugly. Do you have any suggestion? Maybe we should let you to configue your prefix and value font name. Thanks.
Sancho 10 years ago
No offense, only my "feeling" - the fonts with serif (newspaper, "Times New Roman") are old fashioned and not technically styled. E.g. "Calibri" (Mi$o), "Helvetica" or "Arial". A user setting would be perfect but I can't imagine ... (however, the "default" must be stylish, young, fresh, modern)
dillon 10 years ago
Hi, we will accept "Arial", maybe giving the best to the users is good. User setting may be many many weeks later, :)
Sancho 10 years ago
The best for the users is just sufficient ;-)
dillon 10 years ago
Now support *Arial*
Sancho 10 years ago
Super - but the text is still too close to the connections and icon body (resistor turned) and on both sides of the icon (wasting space). Transistor: The text is too far away and too close to the connection.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice