You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sancho_40 (the easyEDA forums)
968 2
Sancho 10 years ago
a) Is there a notify or listing of new answers in threads where I have posted? It is impossible to remember the reply counter for dozens of postings. b) The order of the postings is strange, to say the least. It needs the name who started the thread + date and the name + date of the last comment. c) E.g. I have seen @signality’s posting “Problem saving schematic after logging in” some days (?) ago. But now it’s in the “Bug Reports” listing described as “signality 15 hours ago” (now it is 2013/09/25 23:00 UTC) and the date of _his_ post is 2013/09/25 14:55 and the date of dillon’s comment is exactly the same 2013/09/25 14:55 - I’m confused, but generally it seems to show your time in China? d) Now even with replies the name remains from the OP with the date of the comment. e) Nice would be something like “Solved” - but we could do that if we could edit …
Comments
Guest 10 years ago
>> “Bug Reports” listing described as “signality 15 hours ago” We show last reply time for this. All of your suggestion are good. When we setup the forum, we think it should be simply, maybe we don't have many post. So we don't need to many functions. But now we think we need more function. We will add you functions step by step, when we need one, we will add one.
example 10 years ago
a) now the forum will be order by last reply time zoom, a litter bit good. b) fixed e) plan.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice