You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sancho_46 (project folder share)
966 6
Sancho 10 years ago
At creating a new project folder: a) Sorry, I’m paranoid, the “share” must not be the default setting. BTW: At the moment I don’t know what it means, but “share” has a bad taste and you may end up with hundreds of unintentionally shared crap. b) At removing the “share” I’m told that I can have only 2 private projects? What’s that, please? c) In that “Information” pop up there is a reference to “User Preferences” that looks like a link - _but it doesn’t work_?
Comments
Guest 11 years ago
>> share” must not be the default setting. Maybe we should mark it "public" and "private" , is it right? and we will mark the default setting to "private" >>can have only 2 private projects? Envery one just can save 2 private projects and lots of public projects, we hope our users to build the public projects. Every private/public projects can hold many schematics, not only one. BTW , I make you as a VIP account, now you can save as many private projects as you like.
Sancho 11 years ago
I’m not sure about your “concept”, but “public” and “private” would clearly indicate the difference between “visible in public” and “not visible to everybody”. c) OK, but did you understand my hint regarding the “warning” (pop up) with it's “link” and the missing (but promised) “information” at the “User Preferences”? Please always try to reference the a) / b) / c) in your reply - not to miss the points. The Markdown damages the “old” comments now …
dillon 11 years ago
>a) Sorry, I’m paranoid, the “share” must not be the default setting. Now, not share is default. >b & c we have removed them. Did you see it again? what about this ? ![](http://i.imgur.com/acmSXaR.png)
Sancho 11 years ago
Public / Private is OK, default will be “Private” as I understood (?). b & c: I can’t check because you made my account “VIP” BTW I don’t need that and would better have a “normal” account to test as normal user. However, two private project folders for the free account should be enough.
dillon 11 years ago
>default will be “Private” as I understood (?). Right.
Sancho 10 years ago
Sorry, you didn’t comment on b & c in my last comment: 1) I can’t check because being VIP. 2) I don’t like to be VIP because I can’t check “normal” being “VIP”, __please take my status down__.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice