You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sancho_52 (modifying file info)
781 4
Sancho 10 years ago
When I right click “Modify” a file from “Anonymous” to one of my test projects: Save success! But this is wrong, the file info still is “Anonymous” and it was not moved.
Comments
Guest 10 years ago
“Anonymous” just a a pastbin.com service to fast share. No way to remove it/delete it. Maybe we need a long help file to explain this function. I am not sure it is a good function.
Sancho 10 years ago
My point here is “Save success!” but it __isn’t true.__ - It must not show any success if there is no success. - The “Modify” on files that are not to modify must not be a valid option. __It is simple__ - even if it hurts. - I’m with you at “I am not sure it is a good function”.
dillon 10 years ago
>When I right click “Modify” a file from “Anonymous” to one of my test projects: Oh. This is copy to, not move to, so It is exist.
Sancho 10 years ago
I think my text was bad, “… to one of bla bla ” is simply crap. Read simply: Modify one of the “Anonymous …” (my friends !!!) - Hmmm, you have changed something in the code … Now when I right click at e.g. LM317 and select “Modify” from the context menu: There is a pop up “Information” and “Can’t find this recorde!” I can not understand this (your pop up) text, AND THE BASIC POINT IS: If any function isn’t available - don’t blame the USER, - blame yourself !!! __Dimm the command__ (like the “Clone it” in this example) beforehand.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice