You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sancho_54b (text in schematic)
848 2
Sancho 10 years ago
a) Select “Text” from toolbox and drop it onto schematic. End the tool (double right). CTRL click (or right click) the text (or into any text): Background changes to light blue, but that seems to be sticky, I have troubles to get rid of the light blue (try double click ! ). What’s that, please? b) An empty line in a text box doesn’t show up on the drawing (see my example “Text, Resistor and Wire”).
Comments
dillon 10 years ago
a) can't reproducible it. b) Good example. 1) First: Doble click the next text field, mind the extra empty line before and after the "but do not drop", it's missing here !!! ??? Do you press the Enter key before and after "but do not drop"? If yes, maybe a mac only problem. 2) place resistor on a U wire is a well-kown bug. but your example is very good. Thanks.
Sancho 10 years ago
a) I’ve tried, this is a Safari issue only, doesn’t happen using FF on Mac. - Anyway, you should look into it, it may be a severe issue in other places. b) Empty line issue: …. I CAN NOT REPRODUCE IT AGAIN, I don’t know how I did it, now it works in Safari and FF. But it is there in the drawing, and when I wrote that text block I’ve tried twice, it wasn’t possible to get an empty line. ---> Let’s forget about the empty line right now.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice