You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sancho_71 (please confirm ! )
830 2
Sancho 10 years ago
> Sancho: (you don’t make me tired, too manny have tried before, believe me) ---> dillon: “We just update a few hours ago.” From your reply to Sancho_70 and several other points I’m not sure if we are talking about the same, so please confirm in your own words what you understood: I don’t want you to pop up a dialog “Error” when there is no error at all. Never. An “error” is a serious problem, caused by something in your SW. A user (your client !!! ) __can never__ make an “error”, at best they can make a “mistake” (e.g. by trusting you … ?), OK, a minor fault maybe ;-) A user may “forget” to do something, so you may (at best) __remind__ them to do something before your SW can proceed. Be humble. Be polite. It’s not a user’s error when your SW can’t handle the situation. It’s YOUR problem. It’s YOUR problem when you have menu / function entries __active but can’t run__ the command. You have to apologize. Don’t blame the user - blame your developer! Therefore your message box may be titled “__Reminder__” (“Please save …”), or better “We must save your file before the Netlist can be created … OK / Cancel) and after “OK” __your SW__ will save __and__ create the Netlist. But much better would be to solve the real problem behind the situation (e.g. as you’ve said, create the Netlist in the browser). This is the basic message: __There is never a user “Error”.__ So what did you understand regarding the "Error"?
Comments
dillon 10 years ago
>So what did you understand regarding the "Error"? You are right, the message is too rude, and not give the right information. We will fix it and try to check other error messages. Thanks for your patient and keep to explore EasyEDA,
Sancho 10 years ago
OK, don’t forget: No need of any pop up when __the SW can handle the situation.__
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice