You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sancho_74 (access to forums and projects)
1058 6
Sancho 10 years ago
Starting the SW by https://easyeda.com/editor __+ log in__: I see a yellowish (not what would be my “default”, but I can’t change it, __bad__) screen area. Now my point here is: - How would the user ever know to click the easyEDA - logo to find the “other” side / part of easyEDA? ---> I’d try the blue “Sancho” pull down and maybe the tiny “waste bin” or “lost and found” icon next to it (sorry, the icon is too small compared to the others). __a)__ The content of this (lost & found) section is unnecessary, as nearly __all__ points are double and triple represented already. - Only the “Miscellaneous” submenu (think about the meaning of that word, hidden in the already “lost and found” menu section, is it a joke?) may contain __important__ stuff (I dunno). Better to “redistribute” the items and __delete__ the “lost and found” menu entirely. __b)__ Having that deleted you could __shrink__ the huge login field (what’s the ugly “dot” on the left side good for?). Now you’d have enough space for a permanent icon (or text) to link to the “community” side. This could be a “two person” icon (I love e.g. this one http://findicons.com/icon/180763/users_go ), but do not forget to __include an indicator__ (flag) for something like “you have a private message” or “your __@username__ was mentioned in the forums” or “there is a new post in a thread where you have contributed” (the arrow could be blinking e.g.). Again, in my opinion for a startup the community (forum) and support is more important than the SW. But see Sancho_43 ;-( - However, for clicking the “easyEDA” icon you’d need a “Help” document (__bad__).
Comments
example 10 years ago
By the way, What don't support _ and __ , try to use `*` and `**`. Sorry. >I see a yellowish screen area. Do you mean the canvas? What style do you like? Can you suggest one. line with white. It is hard for us to provide user configue, So I just try to provide a better. >How would the user ever know to click the easyEDA *I* alway like to click a logo, Almost every site's logo will lead to homepage. Maybe we should think more for our users. Thanks. >The content of this (lost & found) section is unnecessary, as nearly __all__ points are double and triple represented already. We call it **supper menu**, Google Chrome provide such menu. You tell that we may double the function. Why we need this ? Most of our toolbar button can be configue, If the users remove the button, We guess they need a way to find the function. >Better to “redistribute” Let us think about it. >what’s the ugly “dot” on the left side good for? :) . I like you “two person” icon. But my parter think it should be a gravatar.com icon. Support @ is TODO, When we have enough users we will add this. And we will try to strengthen *community (forum)* . Thanks.
Sancho 10 years ago
Canvas settings: OMG, that’s purely individual, very likely we both wouldn’t buy the same shirt … So this Canvas style for “New Schematic” can’t be part of user preferences? Any equally colored area will make your eyes tired. If having a color close to white, your brain will try to adapt and re-set your white balance. So you must go from white over all shades of grey to black to have an even distribution of color (R=G=B). Personally I prefer white background (max contrast), grid set to “line” and #CCCCCC, grid size set to 20 (which is best for 100%, that’s best for your element + text size, **I’d prefer 150%** but then most of your elements are ugly, circles, diagonal lines, why?), the snap size I have always set to 10, that’s the best together with 20 (the double) grid size. “supper menu” and “most of our toolbar can be configured”: Are you joking? I can’t move any of the buttons in the toolbar? ---> The “supper menue” is useless (not important) when your functions are organized. “gravatar.com”: OK, as you like, but I think it should be male + female. “Support is todo”: Yep, but turn it around: BEFORE getting any user + **bad mouth** FIX your forum. You won’t get a good community without a good organized forum. Your “forum” is crap, not organized, unclear, no search, no notify, nada. Sorry.
dillon 10 years ago
>Canvas style for “New Schematic” can’t be part of user preferences? There is a will, there is a way. Priority is the key. We have a long TODO list now, Maybe there are something that we think are important, but the users think them are useless. I am sure, we will provide user preferences for your design. >white background (max contrast), grid set to “line” and #CCCCCC, I like this also, DON'T like 20 grid size, I like the grid size is the same as snap size. :) >I’d prefer 150% but then most of your elements are ugly, circles, diagonal lines, why Don't know, I can't find any problem in 150% with Chrome under Linux. Maybe this is a Mac with Safari problem. We really need a Mac to test. We will buy a Mac using the first income :). >The “supper menue” is useless (not important) when your functions are organized. U are right, Just `Miscellaneous` menu is Unique. >You won’t get a good community without a good organized forum. I know you don't like the forum. We set up the forum just want to replace our email support. something like Question and Answer. Maybe we should use thrid free forum just as you told before, but there are lots of other problems. Maybe we can create a good forum, but what is the time to for our Editor ? :) Thanks.
Sancho 10 years ago
> “with 150% … elements are ugly, circles, diagonal lines” Um, that’s not only with Safari! The same with FF, and I don’t really believe this would be caused by my OS, I have tried FF on Linux but with an old display 1280x1024) and 150 isn’t good. 200 and 300 are acceptable, just 150 … I don’t understand why your graphics is poor compared to other drawing apps, or e.g. compared to CircuitLabs. The Mac has an excellent graphics engine and display, so all zig zag will be clearly visible. Usable, but not nice.
example 10 years ago
>I don’t understand why your graphics is poor compared to other drawing apps, The Mac has an excellent graphics engine and display, so all zig zag will be clearly I know why you mean `zig zag`, We close the Anti-aliasing. Before I explain, DO try <http://sandbox.easyeda.com/> before, we open Anti-aliasing in that sandbox. I am sure You will like 150% , but Do you like when 100%? We can make you can confige this, but you don't allow us to use Cookie to keep the satus. Keep to discuss this topic
Sancho 10 years ago
Not to go too far off topic I’ll start a graphic discussion (Sancho_80). - The point **here** is “access to forums and projects”
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice