You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sancho_75 (hidden icons are useless)
1047 8
Sancho 10 years ago
I usually work in window mode, not in full screen: When the window is too small at least the (important) “info” icon is hidden but there is no hint that I miss icons because of the screen width, my blue “Sancho” log in icon cuts the rest off. - There must be a field with e.g. a triangle when icons are hidden.
Comments
example 10 years ago
Yes. We should provide a '>' later. Now, a hack way. Do you know use bellow comm button settings to remove some button? ![Alt text](/edaImg/1384673403_config.png). I share you with my tool bar. ![Alt text](/edaImg/1384673506_toolbar.png) Thanks.
Sancho 10 years ago
Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean by “bellow comm button”, it is **your** default toolbar / button setting. **I prefer the pull down style**, e.g. group the “Undo” (top, always visible) with Redo, Delete, Cut, Copy, Paste to one single pull down (like the good old “Edit” menu): That would save a lot of space in your toolbar (is this “**bellow comm button**” ?). But I see you got the “ > “, good, still have to do it … or cut out some buttons. - Did you see what happens when you reduce the page width, ugly, why isn’t there a stop? **BTW** the “sticking” pull downs (Safari only?) are still annoying!
dillon 10 years ago
>Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean by “bellow comm button”, I try to guide you remove some button via **Common Buttons Setting**, but I am wrong, you like all. >(like the good old “Edit” menu): Will think about this. thanks. >why isn’t there a stop Can't understand. >“sticking” pull downs Do you mean the pull down menu? If yes, this is caused by thrid part codes. Don't has good solution now.
Sancho 10 years ago
> “Common Buttons Settings” **I stand corrected, I have forgotten that option.** However, now I’ve tried to reduce buttons - of course at first I tried … guess? Bingo, the “Config” button, the wheel. I could not get it back to change my settings back, logged out, in, - nada. Nice. I’ve deleted cookies and local storage when I was still logged in: Restart of easyEDA, had to log in, OK, button back, - but now I could not log out again, it was dimmed but I was blue logged in - bad. Clicking the easyEDA icon did not send me to “Sancho’s Projects” but to another editor window - so I am not logged out but not logged in now. The “Login…” was still available so I’ve tried: Now I was really logged in. To make it short: Besides of that small logged in / not logged in bug: - It’s not good to be able to delete the button to configure buttons. - If one doesn’t delete browser cookies and storage they will need your help to get out here. Bad. - In my case, always resetting browser, the “Common Button Settings” don’t make any sense because it will be your default setting on the next log in. > “Why isn’t there a stop”: I mean why can I reduce the width of the window until the blob next to blue “Sancho”starts toslide over the “Copy” button, all other buttons before simply disappear, after “Copy” disaster starts to win … ---> This is not necessary, limit the window’s width to a size where it still works with the (hopefully) coming triange “>” if icons are hidden. > “… this is caused by third party code …” That’s a poor excuse, it’s your site. Don’t blame others, it was your choice, people will see your site, not any third party. I’m sure you know that. **And you know the solution, too.**
dillon 10 years ago
>, always resetting browser, the “Common Button Settings” don’t make any sense This is a small reason, we provide "supper menu" , you can find it in that menu. You can call it "lost and found" >That’s a poor excuse, it’s your site. We buy the menu codes form thrid parts, before they can fix this, we don't know how to.
Sancho 10 years ago
Again (but last time now because it seems we have a different opinion): **My settings should be stored at your server and loaded at log in.** > “We buy the menu codes …” To pay for something that doesn’t work is bad :-( You will depend on them, now and also later ... not good ...
dillon 10 years ago
>different opinion ,My settings should be stored at your server and loaded at log in. No, we have same opinion. Your settings should be stored at our server. There are some problems, It will make us spend more time to make this perfect and there are too few guys mind this. So we are lazy at this. Check your prefencs dialog, there are two button "save to server" and "load from server". you may to need to do more. We will try to do this when you login. Thanks.
Sancho 10 years ago
OK, good, waiting!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice