You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Sancho_79 (copy to clipboard)
1309 5
Sancho 10 years ago
**a)** On the Mac the command to copy (to clipboard) is “cmd+c”, to paste “cmd+v”, not the ctrl+c / ctrl+v, and it works in easyEDA, but my Mac also makes the sound “dug” for “no success”, as it wouldn’t have worked, on both such copy and paste actions. That’s not correct. This is because there isn’t anything in Safari’s clipboard. Note: Sometimes the sound doesn’t come immediately but on releasing the cmd key, but most of the time directly with pressing the c or v key after holding cmd. **b)** When I have two tabs open in Safari, both with easyEDA editor, I can not paste from one (clipboard) to the other Safari tab. I hear the same “dug” but it doesn’t happen: Bad. Instead, both Safari tabs seem to have a separate “clipboard” … **c)** Similar in one Safari tab, one single easyEDA editor, I can not copy / paste from one schematic to the other. Also the function button to paste is not available. This is very bad.
Comments
dillon 10 years ago
>On the Mac the command to copy (to clipboard) is “cmd+c”, to paste “cmd+v”, Can you reset the hot key to "cmd+c" by press the two keys in your Mac. We should help our uers to do this auto, please test it and report. Thanks. > I have two tabs open in Safari, both with easyEDA editor, we call this "cross document paste" the hot key in windows is "Ctrl + Shift +V“,you should set this to other. copy some item in tab A, active the tab B, then press the "cross document paste" . We realy need a Mac. Thanks and keep to report.
Sancho 10 years ago
Sorry, I don’t fully understand (and you didn’t comment **all my points?**). **a) Yes, I can copy / paste using the Mac’s “cmd+c” and “cmd+v”.** ---> I do not understand your “Can you reset the hotkey” because **a1)** it works within one schematic (select one element, copy / paste is OK). **a2)** I hear the (Mac) sound “dug” signalizing “no success” on “cmd+c”, I assume because nothing was copied to the clipboard. But I can “cmd+v” paste it into the same schematic. ---> The point here is the sound “dug” == no success on copy. **a3)** The Mac has also a “ctrl” key but it doesn’t work to copy / paste in EasyEDA (but in some other web apps / JavaScript like my webmail), which isn’t any problem because Mac user will always try “cmd” first, that’s the native Mac modifier key. **a4)** Also the “ctrl+x” in the Mac doesn’t cut (it does the same as “x” will do alone which is flip horizontally) but the “cmd+x” will cut (together with producing the irritating “dug” sound). **C) ONE Safari tab (editor instance) but TWO schematics** Yes, “cross document paste” works (using cmd instead of ctrl). ---> I do not understand your “you should set this to other”. **c1)** Your “cross document paste” is bad because - it’s one application (EasyEDA, would you expect to need Shift in Excel tabs?) - it’s one application (Safari) in my OS (would you expect that from one Word document to the other?) - it’s one OS (OS X) and I can “standard” paste into ANY application if the content type is of the same structure, **no need of any modifier key** - The “cmd+Shift+v” can’t be pressed by one hand (ctr+ could but by chance only). **c2)** The function button to paste is missing (disabled) in the other schematic therefore I have to know the shortcut, otherwise I can’t paste: Bad, too. **b) TWO Safari tabs in ONE Safari browser with EasyEDA** (as I have EasyEDA, Google, webmail, Wikipedia, my homepage, my forums, my dictionary, my … open in one single browser window, opened as” tabs”) ---> OK it seems you have changed something since because today I can’t simply start another, separate EasyEDA instance in Safari: The second one shows me I’m already logged in and when I log out it seems it logs me out in the other (first) instance, too. **b1)** ---> But: Now (after logging out in one tab) I have the funny situation to see (in the other tab) my blue “Sancho” and can pull down to “Change password…” but then see a information “Hi, you need to login ;then [blank before ,] you can change your password”. That’s a bit strange. I still can see “My Projects” in the listing on the left side of the editor (bad) but can’t open such “private” schematics, only the public ones (that’s good). **b2)** Again logging in, opening a schematic, now having two schematics open. I can copy from one (cmd+c) and “cross document paste” to the other schematic (EasyEDA tab). - Now starting EasyEDA again in Safari, using another Safari tab, the editor will open with “Sancho” and both schematics already open (so far so good). Having EasyEDA started in both Safari tabs I can not simple paste and can not “cross document paste” from one Safari tab to the other. With the “cross document paste” I will not even hear the “dug” sound (as it is with the standard paste). - My point here is: In one browser I can not paste an element from one EasyEDA editor (tab) to the other. I can, however, copy text from one text element to a text element in the other Safari tab / schematics. This text field content is in my Mac’s clipboard, I can paste it into a Word document in my Mac’s Windows VM. - The problem as I see it: **EasyEDA doesn’t use the clipboard to copy / paste.**
example 10 years ago
:). I am lost also. Let's make sure. >a) Yes, I can copy / paste using the Mac’s “cmd+c” and “cmd+v”. Do you mean: You can copy and paste in EasyEDA, but the hot key hint should be "cmd+c" and "cmd+v". I am right? If you can't copy and paste, so please reset the hotkey. If you can, we will try to hint "cmd+c" for Mac. **cmd = ctrl** in EasyEDA. > I do not understand your “you should set this to other”. I guess you can't copy and paster, So I think you need to reset some other key. >c1) Your “cross document paste” is bad because I know you mean. There are some tech. problems we can't mamage now. >The problem as I see it: EasyEDA doesn’t use the clipboard to copy / paste. Yes, this is why you tell me a lot about b). Your browers don't allow us to use your clipboard. We will try to find some ways , such as use localStroage. Thanks.
Sancho 10 years ago
**a)** Yes, I can copy paste within the same EasyEDA schematic using cmd instead of ctrl key. “cmd” is “ctrl” for Mac users, but **every Mac user knows** this. The Mac keyboard has a ctrl key but we nearly never use it nowadays - with modern mice. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_key (scroll down to “similar concepts”). However, some Mi$o friendly applications (in JavaScript) use “ctrl”, and if a Mac user has no success with the native “cmd” key he/she will use the “ctrl”, no problem. It’s one of the first things a new Mac user has to learn. > b(2)) example wrote: “Your browser doesn’t allow us to use your clipboard.” That would be very strange, as other JS apps are allowed to use it … BTW: I wrote that I can copy / paste text (content) from one editor’s text field via my clipboard to an other editor’s text field. ---> I think you simply try to go the other way, resulting in some unwieldy behavior?
dillon 10 years ago
> editor’s text field via my clipboard just text can be copied like that, EasyEDA grpha can't be. But we will find a good solution.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice