You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Screen problem
277 6
Rolembeek 1 year ago
For two days now, something changed in appearance on opening EasyEDA. Fonts (including menus, comments, etc) appear much biggen than before. Also menu bars and side-bars are much bigger than before. I can't find any setting to adapt the view as it was before ... Any help welcome ! Roland P.S. Even this forum window is big and big font ! Other apps are all normal.
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
Check that you have not just zoomed on your browser window. Try pressing: CTRL+0
Rolembeek 1 year ago
@andyfierman Tnx for your sugestion but CTRL+0 did not help. I am working "off-line" now and wanted to test in "on-line" mode but even can't get there because th choice window is too small for the options :-( (see screen shot)
Rolembeek 1 year ago
![EasyEDA01.JPG](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/2k9GQqgMHvcFoCH5oBnMVpscARZwQPlnpEKuNX20.jpeg)
MrToM 1 year ago
Hi Roland, This is not much help to you but... I too have this problem with an Adobe installer, everything else is fine except this one program. It does exactly the same as your example... ![ps_fail.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Bw0hCy3G2olNjB4cPTAlvsKoTsuhYt8DngEHCzYR.jpeg) I can't blame this on EasyEDA but the similarity leads me to believe it's actually a Windows issue....possibly? I've an idea it's to do with 'DPI awareness' but quite how this has changed for just the one program i don't know. (I can still roughly navigate the window with the tab key though) Sorry thats not a solution but maybe it will steer you toward one, I'm constantly searching too so you're not alone. Good luck, and please let me know if you figure it out. Regards. MrToM.
Rolembeek 1 year ago
@mrtom528 Tnx for your input ! I will investigate that possibility ... :-)
Rolembeek 1 year ago
Update : I tried a lot of possibilities without acceptable effect ... :-( Could be my graphics unit in the PC (have some other problems as well). As my PC is aging (>10 years) I intend to by a new one. Maybe my problems will be solved. I not I'll be back with my questions ... ;-) Bye for now Roland
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice