You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Shipping
1148 2
alpargus 5 years ago
Hello ``` I've been preparing component lists for several days. I wanted to send the components in the same shipment as the pcb. But after having made the payment of the pcb they warn me that the order exceeds 1.5kg and I must pay at least $ 28.11 for shipping costs (royal mail). I have already paid the expenses of the pcb and the shipment is by standard mail. I do not recommend this component store. It's a waste of time. ```
Comments
wuqimei 5 years ago
Hi there, Actually a reminder of limit weight for Registered Air Mail shipping is provided at JLCPCB checkout page. "Registered Air Mail only support the PCB weight smaller than 1.5KG." However the reminder may not be obvious but also clear enough. Which we would like to make an improvement in it. We have to apologize that the FAQ for combined shipping does not clarify the limit weight issue of registered air mail shipping. We've just updated the FAQ for a better guide. Besides, LCSC will add hints at checkout for each air mail shipping option which has limit weight requirement to avoid causing problems to our customers. We have provided a solution to you which sent by email. Please check it and we look forward to your reply. Thanks for your feedbacks to help us doing better here.
alpargus 5 years ago
I have been surprised by the profitability with which they have treated me. Sorry for the inconvenience of my comment. Problem solved.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice