You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Shipping and customs
2137 10
Shlyonsky 4 years ago
Something has changed in the way that JLCPCB ships the orders. Shippings stuck regularly at the customs even if the total cost is well below the value on which there are no duties to pay. And it does not matter if the shipping method was DHL or economy... This is true for all my orders in 2019. Before I could get my PCBs in 2-3 weeks and with no duties to pay at all. Now I spend another 10-15 days on exchanging mails with customs that ask me for the description of the shipping and the invoice.
Comments
rom1nux 4 years ago
Hello @Shlyonsky, No problem to France  (No change since 2017 to now) Where did you live ?
pcb_Service 4 years ago
Hello @Shlyonsky, This is Eunice  Yin from JLCPCB, where do you live? Generally it will depend on the custome of your country, please check with them if there is anything changed with the regulation.
Shlyonsky 4 years ago
@pcb_Service I live in Belgium, here is my last order: RS291386879DE - it is still held by the customs and its only 13 euros (well under 22 euros for which we start to pay duties). On my previous order I had to pay almost 50 euros duties, but the order was big (150 euros).
pcb_Service 4 years ago
Dear Shlyonsky, You might need to contact with your custom to see the reason, the delivery method is the same as before. BTW, did you solve the problem? Please contcat with our JLCPCB service team [support@jlcpcb.com](mailto:support@jlcpcb.com) to solve your problem. Have an nice day! Eunice Yin JLCPCB Group
Shlyonsky 4 years ago
Still waiting... @pcb_Service I wrote to [support@jlcpcb.com](mailto:support@jlcpcb.com) to ask them to initiate an inquiry because here I have no means to contact customs directly, while belgian post contact says that there is no apparent problem with the package. I also wrote that if the invoice was attached to the package that would have been customs-cleared immediately and now my package is in the line to be presented again to customs for clearance.
pcb_Service 4 years ago
Oh, I see. Hope it will pass the custom successfully. Any problem, just free feel to contact with us. Have an nice weekend!
Shlyonsky 4 years ago
I've got it finally. The package looks different from usual - and I understand the suspicion of our customs - the sender adress is from GERMANY, but the bar code on the invoice is from China!!! If the shipping is from Germany then why the declared value is expressed in USD? And you forgot to mention HS code in the invoice! Do not do that again!
pcb_Service 4 years ago
Dear Shlyonsky, Generally we will mention HS code for every package, unless it can not be delivery. According to your description, yoour parcel is extroordinary, I suggestion you to report this to our support group [support@jlcpcb.com](mailto:support@jlcpcb.com) to check this problem with the picture of your parcel.
Shlyonsky 2 years ago
Hello, Is JLCPCB going to register as "the import one-stop shop" (IOSS) with the European customs? In fact, as from 1 July, ALL commercial packages from outside of EU  will have to be presented to customs and there will no minimal value of the goods for the tax exemption. If you register as IOSS the customers in EU could pay all duties and taxes in advance, so the importation procedure will be easier and faster. Here is the information: [https://ec\.europa\.eu/taxation\_customs/business/vat/ioss\_en](https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/ioss_en)
andyfierman 2 years ago
@Shlyonsky, It may be possible to extend the structure that is already in place at JLCPCB to deal with post-Brexit-Britain to deal with the EU IOSS rules?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice