You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Smt parts and stock
654 4
br74649 3 years ago
I think the smt service is great, however I am finding it quiet frustrating when I have a working board and want to order, only to find the component has disappeared from the parts catalog, so I contact you and am told there is no equivalent and no idea when you will get them, I then order the part from lcsc and install myself only to find the part has reappeared a week later, I notice this week you added the esp8266 12f module to the catalog and now have gone from 2000 in stock to 0  with no intention to restock, no guarantee to restock etc, if you are part of lcsc how is it possible you are unable to get the parts I need on my board when I am able to from lcsc directly, It would be great if you could have a better and more reliable parts catalog for smt, even if you can back order would be great to have the option to wait a few days for the parts to be prepared before production Thanks
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Thank you for reaching out to us here. Yes the assembly service could be better and we believe that we are doing good work to improve it but as you know we can not upgrade the whole process in one single shot so improving it will be through the days and weeks.. We added new extended parts to our library and yet we added the black soldermask color to be assembled and we are working on some features to make more parts available and to make the search algorithm better. Maybe a Email notification will be available to notify customers about the reload of some parts that they are interested in. We are not part of LCSC, they have them own stocks and we have ours but we share the same parts descriptions so when someone get to us he feels the same when he gets to LCSC or EasyEDA. By the beginning of next year things will get better so let's hope for the best as long as we are planning for it ^_^
br74649 3 years ago
That is great news, I look forward to seeing the improvements, I am always amazed at the quality and efficiency or your work, if you can improve that bit, you have it nailed Thanks for your reply :)
Same for the very common atmega2560. Stock is absolute hopeless for some time now.
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
@mike.hoffs The AVR Micro controllers ^_^ Yes you are right, if your need specific component to be reloaded then you can try to send an Email to [support@jlcpcb.com](mailto:support@jlcpcb.com) and they could consider this during the next reload order.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice