You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Solder Resist colours for those interested
557 0
MikeDB 4 years ago
A while back I asked why other colours were more expensive and JLCPCB looked into it and made all the colours the same price for samples, and much more similar for quantities.  We and our clients have now tried most of the colours so a few comments for anybody thinking of using something other than green. Red : Exceptional quality - I would say better than green.  Looks great, doesn't scratch.  Excellent Green : The standard - and JLCPCB seem to do it as well as anybody.  Safe but boring :-) Blue : Good, but doesn't seem quite as good quality as red or green.  Also seems to be a different blue than I've seen others use so not sure if the colour would vary in a future batch. White : Bit disappointed with this, but ok if you really need it. I wouldn't recommend using it for front panels though Black : No, no, no !   Firstly it's a matt black and secondly it both scratches easily and even just falls off in places.  Not sure why they don't do it in gloss black but best to avoid Next target is to get them to offer lead-free HASL at similar prices to leaded HASL.  Would also be nice if they offered yellow and black silk options which I notice one of their competitors (who also offer assembly) now do at similar prices.
Comments
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice