You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Strange reaction after opening a sheet
416 5
evalbo 3 years ago
When I open a sheet of a project, it switches from one sheet to the other sheet automatically, beginning from the first sheet until it reaches the sheet I want to open. This needs about 3-4 seconds per sheet. I never had this behavior before. It is very frustrating, because I have some projects with up to 8 sheets. I don´t know, how to change this. Is this a bug, or did I change accidentally a setting?
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
EasyEDA has always behaved like this when opening multi-sheet schematics. Even if you click on only one schematic sheet in a project to open it, in fact all sheets will open as you have observed. This is not an adjustable feature. It is possible that you have only noticed it now because the tool is maybe slowed down by more traffic.
evalbo 3 years ago
@andyfierman Thank you very much for your answer! I suspected it somehow but couldn't really believe that it depends on traffic. Therefore I thought it must be a bug. I am wondering why don´t they just open the sheet I've clicked and loading the other sheets in the background.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@evalbo, Good question. You could try posting that as a Feature Request. :)
UserSupport 3 years ago
Hi It will change at next release, it is because of keeping the component ID unique, we will solve it at next release.
evalbo 3 years ago
Thank you very much for the fast implementation at next release! :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice