You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
System sub projects
756 4
cc_CGB 5 years ago
Hi, while I am content to keep my projects as is, I would relly like to tidy up my folder. Is it possible to create a "Project Folder" and then for the individual boards within that project create sub folders? Colin
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi We will solve the individual boards in one project issue in the future.
andyfierman 5 years ago
You can have several PCBs in one project but only on set of schematics because all the schematics in a project convert to one PCB. You can convert a schematic into a PCB as many times as you like just by giving the PCBs different names. Elsewhere I posted at some length about how if the schematic is different then the PCB it produces is different and therefore both schematic and PCB should be considered to be different projects. If the difference in the schematics is only that of changing the fitted to the PCB attribute of the symbols then that is still the same project but with different build standards and BoM. Personally, I see little need for subfolders as you suggest but I do know that the developers are introducing some new file management features in the V6 update sometime in the future.
cc_CGB 5 years ago
Hi Andy What I am after is a simple(r) method of keeping a large project set of files together. e.g. I have a main board which has power supplies, external connections and a several PCB connectors only. I then have a series of smaller control boards for various functions within the system that plug into the PCB connectors. So rather than have 10 seperate projects all boards are under one main project. Hope this explains my requirement a bit better. Like I stated earlier, no worries if this never comes about. Colin
andyfierman 5 years ago
Rather than think of it in terms of folders, you can add tags to projects and then use the tags to group and search for related projects like the way emails are tagged in Gmail instead of stuff being forced into folders. That way you can have stuff that could relate to more than one project like say an approved PSU design or RF Module.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice