You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Tracking number missing one digit
1541 3
kindlyhenry 7 years ago
From order history, the SF-Express number show as below. I can't track the number because SF-Express tracking must be 12 digit. Please update the SF-Express tracking in your early convenience. ![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170601/592fd4721d9e7.png
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
Sorry, Every day we ship too many order, SF express is not in our ERP, so if we forget, we can't find it any more There are other way, you can use your phone number to check the track information. Let me know if it is OK.
kindlyhenry 7 years ago
hellow Dillon, The tracking 95330416991 in the order history is only 11 digits, it missed one digit. Please check your record and give me a 12 digits tracking number. Using your 11 digits tracking to check with SF-Express, can't get any information but got a message the tracking number not completed, it missing one digits. Please help!
dillon 7 years ago
EasyEDA target users are use DHL and airmail, so we can have API for them, very number will right. But for SF express, we just input the track via human, if we lost one number, we can't find it. For your Package, if you can't get them in 3 days, just email back, we will refab them and reship.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice