You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Unable to share schematic?
540 2
dr00bert 2 years ago
I'm very, very new to PCB design and have (almost) finished my schematic. However, I have been unable to share it so I can get feedback on it. When I try to share, it redirects me to the owhwlab.com and I have filled in the project information. When I attempt to either "publish and share" or "save as draft", I get this error, "Operation Failed! For blocking the spam post, you need to use EasyEDA editor more than 30 minutes to share the project with public or comment" It has taken me 4 evenings out of the last week to draw the schematic, so I am sure I have used the editor for longer than 30 minutes. I have used both the cloud version of easyEDA as well as downloaded the Linux desktop version (for Arch Linux) and used that. I am pretty sure I have used both of these platforms for longer than 30 minutes each. I am unsure how to resolve this and share my project. Thanks!
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Maybe the 30 minutes is total activity time in the editor and not just how long you have had the editor open? It's recommended that you create a complete simple, dummy project in EasyEDA to learn how to use it before embarking on a real project as this means that you use most of the 30 minutes and that you save a lot of other people's time because the project you ask for review of has many of the beginner errors already avoided.
dr00bert 2 years ago
Thanks Andy, I just jumped in with both feet because I already have a completed schematic I am attempting to duplicate so I can design a PCB with it. I will keep going and see if I can share after a while.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice