You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Update Editor on Mac OS
748 8
proguljont 6 years ago
Hi all, CTRL+F5 to update to 5.3.2 is for Windows obviously. How to do that on a Mac, is there a link? Thanks!
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
Hi,      You can try CTRL+F5 more times, if have problems, try to clean the cache . What is your browses?
dillon 6 years ago
Hi,      You can try CTRL+F5 more times, if have problems, try to clean the cache . What is your browses?
dillon 6 years ago
andyfierman 6 years ago
Refreshing your browser should work. On Linux and Windows that would be the F5 key. If that doesn't work you can try clearing the cache. Firefox may require you to delete the user data too. There's a post in Tips and Skill describing how to do this.
proguljont 6 years ago
Thanks for answering. Windows CTRL-F5 on Mac OS is CMD-F5. The F keys on Mac OS are used by the system, e.g.  CTRL-F5 (CMD-F5) triggers "VoiceOver". I'm using Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. Refreshing the page and clearing the cache didn't do anything regarding the "please update..." message. ****I just noticed:** \*\* Easy EDA's "about" tells me that the Editor is v\.5\.3\.6  but the page is still telling me to update to v\. 3\.5\.2\.\.\.? I reckon it had been v.5.3.6 all the time so it seems it's indeed the latest version I'm using. Barking up the wrong tree... Should have looked there in the first place... Anyway thanks for helping me.
Tutorials 6 years ago
@proguljont we just update the editor from v5.3.2 to v5.3.6, thanks
andyfierman 6 years ago
Now updated to V5.3.12.
proguljont 6 years ago
@Tutorials   @andyfierman all is ok now, thank you.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice