You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Urgent! - Previous projects not seen in client
952 13
bzn0mf 3 years ago
I had worked on a few projects with Windows client back in Jun. I think it's under Offline mode because there are folders with the name of the project having saved SCH and PCB files on local disk. When I need to update the design last week, I can't find these projects through Open Project menu. The client can't detect any project either locally or online. The only thing that may impact the project finding is that I have changed the folder structure (moving project folders into a subfolder). I have tried to copy them back into the original location, but still nothing shown as a project. The Data Directory setting has been confirmed to be the correct path compared to the "info" file under project folder. But the client just can't detect any project. Could you please help retrieve the project information? Otherwise I will lose the connection between schematic and layout. Thanks. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/iDLC0VkVzv82JvHAIAvqXbAfrbiKmK3q2pocZwrC.png)
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
My comments  in this topic may help you:
andyfierman 3 years ago
My comments in this topic may help you: [https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Moving-to-new-PC-31629ed64d6f4c1f8666c9e80c71be99](https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Moving-to-new-PC-31629ed64d6f4c1f8666c9e80c71be99)
bzn0mf 3 years ago
@andyfierman As I said in the post, the **Data Saving Directory** was set correctly pointing to the previous project folder. To be clear, the path parameter in info file is "path": "Offline/xxxx" and the content of Data Saving Directory replaces "Offline" portion. With above setting, no single project is shown in the window of Open Project. You can see that from the picture posted above. Please advise how the client could see the projects.
andyfierman 3 years ago
![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/p9UStgUH0CgGVVtVNGHuVzrUicJyaDqv3ugoYjNh.png)
bzn0mf 3 years ago
@andyfierman The issue I have now is that I can NOT see any project available from Open Project command. The example you showed above is the project available while the file can't be opened. It's not the same thing I am facing! Deleting info file doesn't help. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/75J1adKFDhGIvp6re6IuORk7gOh9xMnbBnUD4KOX.png)
andyfierman 3 years ago
1\. Please post this screenshot of your Desktop Client installation: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hTo2x98F0nMAaLmwWWEDczqoEgrBAySs8ostmVQf.png) 2\. Please also post a screenshot of the local directory that you think contains your projects\, \(i\) showing the path to the directory and \(ii\) the filenames including suffixes of the files in that directory\. Thanks.
bzn0mf 3 years ago
@andyfierman I covered the company name in the path ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/dUwQqv79fd4CmlL3WiSbbp9RF99lhQzp8Gcea7L6.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/RtEn0iEYqmB1FCfPfxv5ypA2PPDnrul3RhwlSHRP.png) The header in info file ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/yCTTykzsC68AvDOm9ffATEjMEWChn9545nhXsVz3.png)
andyfierman 3 years ago
To confirm: 1\. Your EasyEDA Desktop Client Run Mode is set up in Projects Offline: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/oQZR1CPvgnmihcsi1hcoY8DKKaF5ID5Wm2fVr03B.png) 2\. Your folder: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/QAAUn80gmZMuYMzOafkXV8ZXvtMc1dYr8VmIIJ7b.png) does exist on your mlocal machine? 3\. What happens if you close the EasyEDA client and then copy and paste the following 3 files: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/oUkXHcDSWGfWtdzQH7sEjRiATM3Z3fwx40Xmjfnp.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/EctQ7sIURbNlqGbPnPjVaZel7UyxJPtgamvnjFoX.png) into: ![image.png](https://image.easyeda.com/pullimage/QAAUn80gmZMuYMzOafkXV8ZXvtMc1dYr8VmIIJ7b.png) and then reopen the EasyEDA Desktop Client?
bzn0mf 3 years ago
@andyfierman 1\. Yes ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/cDkyXpv3KxVZJHeG0uSZZPOO0N09TrxbV6MNbC6w.png) 2\. absolutely ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/O3UU5cjdwhE4vwgEQEPqdGk8KwT3DWTtlYKiZvg1.png) 3\. Copied and still failed to load
mrtom528 3 years ago
Place [all] your projects in the 'projects' directory. (Shown under Drawing in your screenshot) Restart EasyEDA. Your projects should now be available. Regards.
bzn0mf 3 years ago
@mrtom528 It works!!!  Thank you so much for the help!
mrtom528 3 years ago
@bzn0mf You're welcome. Regards.
UserSupport 3 years ago
Please don't edit the projects directly in Explorer, you need to edit them via client/editor
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice