You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Urgent help to turn a dream into reality: An electronics workshop to transform homes
3238 0
LeonardoGonzalez 1 year ago
<span class="colour" style="color: rgb(215, 218, 220);">Dear community,</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(215, 218, 220);">Today I reach out to you with a heart full of hope and humility, seeking your support and donations to make a dream that has been burning in my heart a reality. I am striving to establish an electronics workshop to develop hardware and software for a line of home automation products that will transform homes and change lives. I implore you to lend me your help and consider donating so that this dream can become a reality that positively impacts our lives.</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(215, 218, 220);">Home automation is much more than just home automation; it is an opportunity to create intelligent spaces that enhance our quality of life. Amidst uncertainty and difficulties, I have discovered an unwavering passion for electronics and the development of innovative solutions that make our homes safer, more efficient, and more comfortable.</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(215, 218, 220);">With your support, I will be able to acquire high-quality equipment and tools to establish a fully functional electronics workshop. This workshop will be the epicenter of creativity and innovation, where hardware prototypes will be developed and software will be coded to bring to life a cutting-edge line of home automation products.</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(215, 218, 220);">Imagine homes where lighting adjusts automatically to our needs and preferences, where security is reinforced with intelligent surveillance systems and biometric locks. Envision the convenience of controlling appliances and systems from anywhere, saving energy and improving our quality of life.</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(215, 218, 220);">Every donation, no matter how small, will be a step closer to realizing this dream. Every donated cent will be used to acquire electronic components, building materials, tools, and educational resources necessary to drive the creation of high-quality home automation products.</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(215, 218, 220);">To donate, you can do so through my PayPal account: [**leonardo.and.gon@gmail.com**](mailto:leonardo.and.gon@gmail.com). Every donation will be received with deep gratitude and will be utilized responsibly and transparently. I will keep everyone informed about the workshop's progress and advancements in the development of home automation products, so you can see how your contribution becomes a force for change and improvement.</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(215, 218, 220);">If you are unable to donate at this time, I would be immensely grateful if you could share my story with your friends, family, and contacts on social media. Your outreach can encourage more people to join this cause and create a positive impact on our lives.</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(215, 218, 220);">I humbly ask you to join me on this journey and together, let's make the vision of intelligent homes that benefit us all a reality. Your donations and support can make a difference and turn this dream into a vibrant and meaningful reality.</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(215, 218, 220);">Thank you for reading my story and considering helping me during this crucial time. May your hearts be touched by this cause, and may you find fulfillment in supporting those who strive to make this world a better place.</span> <span class="colour" style="color: rgb(215, 218, 220);">With profound gratitude, Leonardo</span>
Comments
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice