You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
V Cut outlines
631 5
MikeDB 4 years ago
Should the outlines of the two board just touch (which seems very difficult even with Snap off), or should the common part of the board outlines be snapped exactly on top of each other ? And is the bug with ground planes not working on the second board still not fixed ?  Is there a workaround ? Thanks
Comments
cjohnson 4 years ago
They should overlap. Trying to do two different designs in one PCB or why do you want the copper to flood on a second board in the same design?
MikeDB 4 years ago
@cjohnson It's one product but effectively two designs.  They are soldered as one with wire links between them, then you snap it and mount at 90 degrees.  Very common approach in the audio industry.
cjohnson 4 years ago
@MikeDB Gotcha. I've had issues being able to get planes to do anything at all, once i've hand drawn the outlines of the next board/panel. One way to get around it (albeit a not so great one) is to select the copper area and select keep solid. It will flood across board lines then, but then you get the pesky isolated copper areas.
MikeDB 4 years ago
@cjohnson I assume you're saying they haven't fixed the bug.  That's a pain.  Have to have a think around this.
cjohnson 4 years ago
@MikeDB I would create a topic for an actual bug report, it's an issue I think.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice