You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
VAT handling
3931 3
MartinNihoj 2 years ago
Does anyone know if LCSC are intending to join jlcpcb in handling VAT to europe according to the new EU law and when ? Thanks In Advance Martin
Comments
redjack 2 years ago
I'm in the same situation as you Martin. I contacted LCSC and they told me they were working on it but they didn't give me more info or when they will implement the VAT handling. The only thing I know is that they are focusing on changing some features of the website to address this situation. It would be nice if anyone of you have bought in the last month from EU how it went, which carrier did you choose and if you had to handle customs, pay extra fees etc...
mwon 2 years ago
I just had a bad experience with an order to EU. Order some components in a total value of 34USD and selected DHL Express delivery that cost me an additional 39USD. I assumed that was the equivalent DHL Express service of JLCPB that includes all customs duties fees and VAT. The package arrived in my country and DHL ask me for customs fees of 26eur (~31USD). I called DHL and they said me that the order had duties taxes unpaid. Contact LCSC support and they confirmed that the shipping fee I paid does not include any kind of taxes and customs fees. I wonder why in that case they charge 39USD. So, in the end, from an order of about 30usd, I had to pay an additional 70usd! 100usd for a few components...
Jaga 2 years ago
Very bad situation. They are stealing our money.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice