You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
What is the general Fab->Delivery Time? Been 3 weeks now
2054 2
dhahaj 7 years ago
Can someone please advise the general time frame to receive a PCB order in the US? I pasted the only information on tracking available to me below. It made it to the US on the 12th and that is the last update I have gotten on my order. Assuming it went to customs on the 12th wouldn't it be updated when it passes through? This is my first time using this PCB service, was expecting a longer turnaround time but not this long. Thanks. Number: RF416386605SG Package Status: In Transit Destination Country: United States Origin Country: Singapore 2016-09-12 10:06 Arrival at Destination Post (Country: US) 2016-09-10 13:40 Despatched to overseas (Country code: US) 2016-09-08 13:40 Received from Customer ====================================== Powered by www.17track.net
Comments
dhahaj 7 years ago
Ok I just read the shipping times. It says most users receive in 2 weeks, but up to 35 days. Should of went with OSHPark for this small order.
support 7 years ago
Sorry to hear that. You used the airmail, airmail is slow on some time, the normal time is 2 weeks after we ship them. some users can get them in 8 days if luck. You know we can't control any things after we ship the Package, if you are hurry, Express is a good choose. Have a nice day.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice