You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
When I go to upload my image for board making, my top image is messed up
667 8
Joseph Massimino 5 years ago
Can someone explain why I am getting a white block over my switch location, when I don't see it when I look at the gerber image  on my PC?  I can't send this in until it looks ok after I upload it. I tried a few times in between checking the files on my PC and then sending them up, but each time, I get that white block over thye top of the board, but not the bottom. ![ATTBOARD.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/6IG3GBps6w8DQWmCXUBoSV8HwLzVKoHZAjcsBAZ5.jpeg)
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
That is the silkscreen, it is the viewer desplay issue. About the gerber-viewer,You can use: [https://docs.easyeda.com/en/PCB/Gerber-Generate/index.html#Gerber-View](https://docs.easyeda.com/en/PCB/Gerber-Generate/index.html#Gerber-View)
I have looked over the board and see that i did nothing different, but I need to see the traces so I know I am going to get a good board?  How do I change that white block so i see the connector traces instead?  I went to the part, and it is the silkscreen images around the part, but that it normal, so I am not sure how to change it.  I have uploaded the edited part a few times, and each time i get the white block over the switch part of the board.
andyfierman 5 years ago
@joe.massimino, Please post either screenshots of the symbol and the footprint as they appear in the Search Libraries tool selection list or the url of the symbol and the footprint if you search for them in the general Search box and look under the Libraries heading. Then they can be examined to see what might be wrong.
@andyfierman I created  the footprint and the schematic image, and I examined the parts over and over, and the outline is Silkscreen, and when I go to upload, it shows the board correctly, but once i upload it, it puts that white block over the top of the board, but not the bottom, the bottom shows the footprint correctly.   Do to the fact that I can't overwrite anything, I have to keep renaming the footprint image each time I try to edit it, and save it. If  you ever saw this type of problem, maybe you can say what caused it. The User Support person suggested that it was the gerber viewer doing it. So I took the Gerber files I uploaded and used my own Gerber viewer , and the files all look correct, so WTF is going on with the upload  to JLCCPB?  If I can't  trust what I upload, so they don't blame  me  for mistakes, what else can I do?  They messed up one order on me, and I will never forget that.  So they have to look right before I let them make them.
Also, if I turn each layer off, I never see any layer that has a white, or any other color block over the place where the switch mounts.  So that tells me that JLCCPB has a bug in the system they use to display the uploaded Gerber files.
andyfierman 5 years ago
For this particular PCB please note that there are a number of potential issues with it: 1. Silkscreen text component prefixes overlapping each other; 2. Silkscreen text overlapping pads; 3. Silkscreen outside the board outline; 4. Through hole component near board edge resulting in incomplete holes.
I already posted this to you in another message, but I used another gerber viewer on my own computer, and the board looked ok, so it was the Gerber viewer on the JLCPCB order page that is not working correctly, but I don't know why. In any case, I sent a note along with the order and told them about the board not looking correctly on their order page, but it looked ok on my own Gerber viewer before I uploaded it.  It's in review now.
andyfierman 5 years ago
Yes but if you don't post the symbol and footprint that causes this bug to appear in the JLCPCB Gerber viewer, how can you expect them to fix the bug? :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice