You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Which R0805 for PCBA?
835 2
andyfierman 3 years ago
I have a PCBA which I would like JLCPCB to manufacture for me. It uses 0805 resistors chosen from the JLCPCB library Basic parts Both are from the UniOhm 0805W8FxxxxT5E range. Both use a Footprint called R0805 but although the Footprints have the same _name_, they are different _shapes_. One is LCSC part number C17539, 0805W8F2003T5E which has this R0805 Footprint: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/TAPIOefB1Zep0I93RcrVMJX87HFDjnCAo5f93WyL.png) The other is LCSC part number C17864, 0805W8F9103T5E which has this R0805 Footprint: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/5GTt1wfHcL1abnTTwnmDa32tffpsXBMJZ95XUoPX.png) To avoid my PCB having two different Footprints with the same name, I have changed all the R0805 Footprints to that assigned to LCSC part number C17539, 0805W8F2003T5E. * Is that acceptable for JLCPCB assembly?
Comments
UserSupport 3 years ago
Use the LCSC R0805 will be fine, the old one or new one can be assembled too, JLCPCB will use the new one to create the stencil to assembly parts, JLCPCB will not use the user footprint to create the stencil to assembly the JLCPCB SMT part
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello ; Thank you for the time taken to write to us here. After checking the parts C17539 and C17864 both have the same footprint and nothing wrong with them, please select parts from "JLCPCB Assembled" classes at EasyEDA library. Parts of that category are all ok to be assembled at JLCPCB, About the LCSC parts, no problem with LCSC footprints because after all JLCPCB is getting parts for assembly from LCSC to basically the same parts information are used on both sides.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice