You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Why in the world do 1x20 male and female pin headers have different centers?
490 3
Matt Mills 2 years ago
So I just went to check the pin centers on my pin headers and couldn't figure out what was going on until I realized that the male 1x20 pin header \(HDR\-M\-F\.254\_1x20\) and female 1x20 pin header \(HDR\-F\-2\.54\_1x20\)h ave different center points\.\.\. Female: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/OBsOnPIbo9AzoM4g50uO7SPQpcWNs18bBh3Jo4bU.png) <br> Male: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/QhE7nt0kE6QQx9QlgMJeIxzEosfdhqkiw9fw07Bm.png) <br> What kind of maniac would offset the center of the part so when you flip it it offsets 1 pin?
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Please submit an error report about the incorrect centring of the HDR-F-2.54_1x20 header using the right click Report Error tool: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/O5PcIZvSMdVLF8xIOgd6ila7i6wJIbWqFrtUoskv.png) Note that by "HDR\-M\-F\.254\_1x20" it is assumed that you are referring to the \(correctly centred\) "HDR\-M\-2\.54\_1x20"\. Thanks.
Matt Mills 2 years ago
So it's just the one I pulled from the sidebar (the EELib) section, so I'm surprised it's off, since I would expect it'd be used in a zillion designs by now. I've reported the HDR-F-2.54_1x20 as the incorrectly centered one...
UserSupport 2 years ago
Hi we fixed this footprint origin now thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice