You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Will JLCPCB be able to process order with slightly wrong parts offset?
631 1
electrostuff 3 years ago
I have another thread, in the Bug Report forum, called "Bug in Pick+Place CSV exporter - parts correct in 3D view but wrong @ JLCPCB order form". I'd like to order a PCB made with EasyEDA, but while all looks fine in EasyEDA 3D view, on the JLCPCB order form, it renders with parts which sometimes have wrong rotation and sometimes X,Y offset. My hypothesis is that the EasyEDA exporter has a bug. But I do not know. I found a thread by someone else a while ago, who mentioned he had a board with similar problems, but he only noticed when the order was already placed. It came out well produced anyway. Can you  tell whether my board, with problems like shown below, can still be produced? (if you can see that - my JLCPCB shopping cart has the order saved still, I think - there you could see the whole PCB) ![jlcpcb--tester--price--wrong-offset-parts-u2-and-resistors-excerpt.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/i5SWbR8ghTSHHqucL5sTy8P1BBWnFeMskAKO6wnk.png)
Comments
JLCPCBsupport 3 years ago
Hello , First you need to check your BOM and CPL file according to JLCPCB format. Or you directly place order  in jlcpcb , the support will contact you if you file has a problem and they will help you check and adjust rotation .
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice