You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Will not print anything
503 13
drphil 4 years ago
Will not print at all
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Works OK for me. Schematic: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/PsK0C06dM6oNKMDa6yZx6ZWNxvho8jdHsEovoIKH.png) which opens this window in Chrome: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Rabowvu1BtQgaNrRO6zaOKzEovzLhzMJMMPgWa8o.png) PCB. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/iHez1Wsi4jBmP8rNp9CMxVhhRfIXevtop8jdkPVU.png) Export to PDF which I can then print: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/8Er0pNGzXsC2pY8WLZaX6M7a5ojsSp9FDmfKiGZM.png)
drphil 4 years ago
I dont get a print window. Have restarted computer and chrome. I have printed my schematics before. It is all of them. I can print from chrome. I can print a screen shot. ?????
drphil 4 years ago
I just cant print from the EasyEDA print control. I can export and print the PDF.
drphil 4 years ago
Chrome is updated to the current version.
andyfierman 4 years ago
Check your printing settings in Chrome? [chrome://settings/printing](chrome://settings/printing) What happens in Firefox? Are you using the Desktop Client or web version?
drphil 4 years ago
using web based. Settings seem fine in Chrome. had already checked. Not a whole lot to check. Haven't tried firefox
andyfierman 4 years ago
Can you produce and upload an animated gif to show what happens when you go to Document > Print in a schematic like in my screenshots?
UserSupport 4 years ago
@drphil Can you try to remove all browser cache and try again? does it only this schematic or all schematics fail the same phenomenon?
drphil 4 years ago
Cleared cache. Still no luv.  Disabled Pop up blocker. did not work. Happens on all schematics. When you hit print you will see a new tab start then go away. Never opens the print window. Downloaded firefox. Worked fine. Printed fine. So related to something with chrome; although my chrome is working fine everywhere else.
UserSupport 4 years ago
Does it fail for one schematic or every file?I test the version Chrome, it works fine. if only one schematic please make it public, we will figure it out Thanks
drphil 4 years ago
@UserSupport   all the schematics
drphil 4 years ago
@drphil  even the ones I have printed before
UserSupport 4 years ago
@drphil please Export your schematic as EasyEDA format. and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) thanks That seems you need to update your browser.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice