You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
gerber file upload
1000 14
andymouse 5 years ago
hi yesterday I had a problem that I could not download Gerber files to my desktop or any other place, this morning I tried all of my previous projects and ALL loaded the file to desktop. When I hit generate Gerber files windows asks me if I want to open or save them in the normal manner, to which I answer save and the file appears on my desktop and is complete with drill files layer files etc, this is the same for all my projects all perfectly normal, however when I try this with my most recent project a percentage bar appears briefly I am not asked what I want to do with the file and nothing else happens I've tried saving and looking in other places but to no avail, what am I doing wrong ?....or maybe this is a bug ..please  help! thanks Andy
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Please note that Edge and IE browsers are not standards compliant browsers and not supported by EasyEDA. Please use Chrome or Firefox. (On Linux, you can also use Chromium.) Is this for one of your public projects? If so which one?
andymouse 5 years ago
Hi I'm using windows 10 and Edge, I have tried uploading Gerber's with the projects private and public they all work ok except the latest one now I have started a new project and saved it so the problem project has now become "old" just to see what that does. All the other projects worked with my browser I wasn't aware that Edge was non compliant till now, will try this thanks for your help let you no what happens I notice some others have had problems too I really hope I'm doing something daft thanks Andy
andymouse 5 years ago
Hi I just created a simple SCH and PCB saved them and tried to generate Gerber's and it worked fine so its just this one project so what can be going on?  there are no errors reported it looks fine, I saved it the same as always and now I want to manufacture and it doesn't work any thoughts? thanks Andy
andymouse 5 years ago
hi ok I have some news, I decided to start again from the same SCH and redo the PCB and generating Gerber files at each step and all was well until I tried to put copper on both sides then the problem occurred, if I put copper on top, all is well, if I put copper on bottom, all is well, if I put copper on both top and bottom no Gerber files are generated and no errors are reported. Have you any clues as to what is happening ? thanks Andy
andymouse 5 years ago
@andyfierman Hi I'm using windows 10 and Edge, I have tried uploading Gerber's with the projects private and public they all work ok except the latest one now I have started a new project and saved it so the problem project has now become "old" just to see what that does. All the other projects worked with my browser I wasn't aware that Edge was non compliant till now, will try this thanks for your help let you no what happens I notice some others have had problems too I really hope I'm doing something daft I decided to start again from the same SCH and redo the PCB and generating Gerber files at each step and all was well until I tried to put copper on both sides then the problem occurred, if I put copper on top, all is well, if I put copper on bottom, all is well, if I put copper on both top and bottom no Gerber files are generated and no errors are reported. Have you any clues as to what is happening ? Thanks Andy
andyfierman 5 years ago
@andymouse, Is this a project you can share to help us investigate?
andymouse 5 years ago
@andyfierman Sure, its very simple would appreciate that,  just tell me what to do thanks andy
andyfierman 5 years ago
See Sharing in the Tutorial. :)
andymouse 5 years ago
@andyfierman hi I think this is what you mean Sir, I have made the project "public" and I believe it resides at [https://easyeda.com/andymouse/skydimmer](https://easyeda.com/andymouse/skydimmer). Hope this is what you mean and thanks for sticking with me on this. Andy
andyfierman 5 years ago
OK, that's now a public project so we can see it. So as shared, it has a copper area on the top layer but not on the bottom layer?
andyfierman 5 years ago
Hmmm, If you click on the **Order at JLCPCB** button on your project page, then the JLCPCB Gerber viewer displays them incorrectly. It crops off the far right hand edge. If you click on the **Download Gerber** button on your project page and then check the Gerbers using gerbv, they are displayed OK. Still checking....
andymouse 5 years ago
@andyfierman Hi that's right copper on top and when I put cooper on bottom layer as well is when I get the problem
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi That is only the photo view issue, At JLCPCB, when you view the bottom layer, they didn't flip(mirror) the bottom side, so you will see the component location all the same. That is JLCPCB dosn't support mirror PCB yet. When you check your Gerber at Gerbv, you will see the bottom layer doesn't mirror too, because of they are top view the PCB. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/QgxHfNRC4AQPGl0ZPcYhUzJqcmEe2WUkDV2BiPuW.png) At EasyEDA photo view, you will see as below, easyeda are display the real pcb side vision. when you photo view the PCB bottom side, it is bottom view. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lQF5bQUvDph06IaM3OTVryfTp8YVQSt6Bw9kvoE9.png) if you check your Gerber at Gerbv and looks fine, don't worry, please keep going to order. Thanks.
andymouse 5 years ago
@UserSupport Thanks all seems well now and I will send my order shortly Regards Andy
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice