You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
【update】EasyEDA editor release v6.4.12, supports to export 3D model now
3571 17
UserSupport 3 years ago
\*\*What's new in v6\.4\.12\*\* 2020.12.29 Improvements - PCB supports to export 3D model, only OBJ format at present, via: top menu - file - export - Supports continuous subparts placement - Adjust the border processing logic of the imported Altium Designer PCB file: Board Shape import as the board outline layer, keep-out layer import as the document layer, mechanical layer and so on import as the mechanical layer - Adjust the detection logic of copper area to the board outline, support manual panelize can also copper pour. - Fixed some PCB opnening will appear errors issue - Editor top title adds standard edition text to distinguish between Standard edition and Professional edition - Fixed component library search engine in LCSC Electronic, the subparts library cannot preview and place issues - Fixed a copper area short circuit problem in some extreme cases - Fixed an issue with imported images generating Gerber incorrectly - Fixed some abnormal Gerber generated in special cases - Fixed the problem of slow copper pour when there are a large number of polygonal pads - Locking components support locking layers, fixing the problem of locking components are being aligned - Fixed teardrop removal problem too slow - Fixed duplicate the board to another board, the copper area priority change issue - Fixed an issue where arc radius set to 0 would get stuck - Fix the EElib has incorrect footprint issue - Fixed an issue where drawing track from a pad would have incorrect network issue - Fixed a problem where differential routing could not continue drawing from the via - Fixed network name exits issue after rectangle deletion - Optimize the DRC detect slow problem - Project sharing will goto OSHWLAB - Removes the minute and second suffix of the exported file name <br> refresh your browser to update. the desktop client not update yet.
Comments
zvolk4 3 years ago
I was given the option to update my client to this version just now, however I am having a lot of UI issues. There are items at my top bar missing and the grid on schematics does not show. I have restarted multiple times and played with settings. Is anyone else having this issue?
UserSupport 3 years ago
@zvolk4 any images?
zvolk4 3 years ago
@UserSupport ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/bMPQhU96CrOp6cakAbmq8oqoZ46gEKilk0zEBsfR.png) As you can see there are a lot of missing options from the top bar, and I have the grid enabled but it does not show.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@zvolk4, It looks like you have updated from a much earlier version. The top icon bar was removed several versions ago. I don't understand why you say the grid is not showing: it is clearly visible in your screenshot. Maybe you just need to make it a darker grey.
Wernight 3 years ago
Wow awesome timing for the 3D export, super useful! OBJ don't have clear distance unit but it's a very common format at least. One important issue is that I don't see the unit. I tried mm but then everything is about 4x larger. In imperial units there is like thou (which would be a very bad choice) but that like 10x smaller than what I'd expect. So it doesn't seem to fit any unit. This is obviously critical when importing in a 3D modeling CAD.
zvolk4 3 years ago
@andyfierman I update my desktop client frequently, so the version I had before couldn't be more than a month old. The grid problem is due to me changing monitor settings and not reverting so that's on me. My contrast was _cranked up._ So that leaves us with the top icon bar - do I have to reinstall the client for the update to properly take effect?
andyfierman 3 years ago
@zvolk4, I believe that the earlier versions of the Desktop Client would update themselves but not the version of Electron. From version 6.4.x, I think the Desktop Client updates both but only with a fresh install. Try a full uninstall, reinstall but as I  said, the toolbar icons were removed at least with V6.4.7, maybe earlier. See the What's New info in the Updates section of FAQ.
iamkisly 3 years ago
Greetings! We have been waiting for this for a very long time, thank you. But still there are certain mistakes. For example, in my project there is a "screw terminal" for 6 pins, and the screw holes are covered with material. ![Screenshot from 2021-01-02 13-36-15.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/1Rzs3qlAj9Z2xYcD73Z5hQmddXBuc6EzUCA9Cvml.png) This is not a problem in this case, but if there are many such details, then it becomes a problem. Here is the address of my project so that you can familiarize yourself with the problem yourself [https://easyeda.com/kisly.va/ne555-led-strip-rgb-smd](https://easyeda.com/kisly.va/ne555-led-strip-rgb-smd)<br> <br>
UserSupport 3 years ago
@zvolk4 don't understand the grid issue. if you mean the canvas grid, you need to set it at the right-hand property panel
andyfierman 3 years ago
@UserSupport, This was not an EasyEDA issue. @zvolk4 had the contrast on their monitor screen set too high. :)
Radu G. 3 years ago
@kisly.va what software you use to make your enclosure/case?
Marco_Z 2 years ago
@kisly.va what software you use to make your enclosure/case?
Klyuzhev 2 years ago
So, when release with STEP export would be ready? Is there any information now?
UserSupport 2 years ago
@Klyuzhev Hi it will be supported at Pro editon, coming soon
astradoco 2 years ago
PLEASE, we need STEP file export, it is the biggest problem right now. Gladly will pay for pro edition for STEP file export. When will it come?
Scott Heimendinger 2 years ago
+1 for STEP file export.
andyfierman 2 years ago
STEP file export is supported in the Pro version: [https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Forecast-EasyEDA-Pro-Edition-Features-Forecast-f73865b84da84b739a0c0e5bd9e641d7](https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Forecast-EasyEDA-Pro-Edition-Features-Forecast-f73865b84da84b739a0c0e5bd9e641d7)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice