【update】EasyEDA editor release v6.4.12, supports to export 3D model now
1979 12
UserSupport 8 months ago
\*\*What's new in v6\.4\.12\*\* 2020.12.29 Improvements - PCB supports to export 3D model, only OBJ format at present, via: top menu - file - export - Supports continuous subparts placement - Adjust the border processing logic of the imported Altium Designer PCB file: Board Shape import as the board outline layer, keep-out layer import as the document layer, mechanical layer and so on import as the mechanical layer - Adjust the detection logic of copper area to the board outline, support manual panelize can also copper pour. - Fixed some PCB opnening will appear errors issue - Editor top title adds standard edition text to distinguish between Standard edition and Professional edition - Fixed component library search engine in LCSC Electronic, the subparts library cannot preview and place issues - Fixed a copper area short circuit problem in some extreme cases - Fixed an issue with imported images generating Gerber incorrectly - Fixed some abnormal Gerber generated in special cases - Fixed the problem of slow copper pour when there are a large number of polygonal pads - Locking components support locking layers, fixing the problem of locking components are being aligned - Fixed teardrop removal problem too slow - Fixed duplicate the board to another board, the copper area priority change issue - Fixed an issue where arc radius set to 0 would get stuck - Fix the EElib has incorrect footprint issue - Fixed an issue where drawing track from a pad would have incorrect network issue - Fixed a problem where differential routing could not continue drawing from the via - Fixed network name exits issue after rectangle deletion - Optimize the DRC detect slow problem - Project sharing will goto OSHWLAB - Removes the minute and second suffix of the exported file name <br> refresh your browser to update. the desktop client not update yet.
Comments
zvolk4 8 months ago
I was given the option to update my client to this version just now, however I am having a lot of UI issues. There are items at my top bar missing and the grid on schematics does not show. I have restarted multiple times and played with settings. Is anyone else having this issue?
UserSupport 8 months ago
@zvolk4 any images?
zvolk4 8 months ago
@UserSupport ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/bMPQhU96CrOp6cakAbmq8oqoZ46gEKilk0zEBsfR.png) As you can see there are a lot of missing options from the top bar, and I have the grid enabled but it does not show.
andyfierman 8 months ago
@zvolk4, It looks like you have updated from a much earlier version. The top icon bar was removed several versions ago. I don't understand why you say the grid is not showing: it is clearly visible in your screenshot. Maybe you just need to make it a darker grey.
Wernight 8 months ago
Wow awesome timing for the 3D export, super useful! OBJ don't have clear distance unit but it's a very common format at least. One important issue is that I don't see the unit. I tried mm but then everything is about 4x larger. In imperial units there is like thou (which would be a very bad choice) but that like 10x smaller than what I'd expect. So it doesn't seem to fit any unit. This is obviously critical when importing in a 3D modeling CAD.
zvolk4 8 months ago
@andyfierman I update my desktop client frequently, so the version I had before couldn't be more than a month old. The grid problem is due to me changing monitor settings and not reverting so that's on me. My contrast was _cranked up._ So that leaves us with the top icon bar - do I have to reinstall the client for the update to properly take effect?
andyfierman 8 months ago
@zvolk4, I believe that the earlier versions of the Desktop Client would update themselves but not the version of Electron. From version 6.4.x, I think the Desktop Client updates both but only with a fresh install. Try a full uninstall, reinstall but as I  said, the toolbar icons were removed at least with V6.4.7, maybe earlier. See the What's New info in the Updates section of FAQ.
iamkisly 8 months ago
Greetings! We have been waiting for this for a very long time, thank you. But still there are certain mistakes. For example, in my project there is a "screw terminal" for 6 pins, and the screw holes are covered with material. ![Screenshot from 2021-01-02 13-36-15.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/1Rzs3qlAj9Z2xYcD73Z5hQmddXBuc6EzUCA9Cvml.png) This is not a problem in this case, but if there are many such details, then it becomes a problem. Here is the address of my project so that you can familiarize yourself with the problem yourself [https://easyeda.com/kisly.va/ne555-led-strip-rgb-smd](https://easyeda.com/kisly.va/ne555-led-strip-rgb-smd)<br> <br>
UserSupport 8 months ago
@zvolk4 don't understand the grid issue. if you mean the canvas grid, you need to set it at the right-hand property panel
andyfierman 8 months ago
@UserSupport, This was not an EasyEDA issue. @zvolk4 had the contrast on their monitor screen set too high. :)
Radu G. 6 months ago
@kisly.va what software you use to make your enclosure/case?
Marco_Z 3 months ago
@kisly.va what software you use to make your enclosure/case?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow
We use cookies to offer you a better experience. Detailed information on the use of cookies on this website is provided in our Privacy Policy. By using this site, you consent to the use of our cookies.