You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
working offline
8297 1
granel 8 years ago
hi - about offline working can't open project from my pc if offline -- i dont see in editor my project left side window Can see my projekt only if online.
Comments
andyfierman 8 years ago
Offline working in EasyEDA is far from perfect but it is possible. :) To work offline, you need to have first saved a copy of your work to your local storage using: **Document > EasyEDA Source** then click on the **Download** button. When offline, you can then do: **Document > EasyEDA Source** and paste the contents of your local.json files into the EasyEDA Source window and then click **Apply**. You can then work on them in the appropriate Editor and save them back out using **Document > EasyEDA Source** again. If you have ngspice or LTspice installed on your local machine, you can also run EasyEDA simulations at the netlist level using: **Super Menu > Miscellaneous > Netlist for Document > spice...** and then copying and pasting the conents of the page that opens, into a text editor (or directly into a spice text panel in LTspice). For LTspice, you will need to do a small amount of editing to delete the .control, probe, quit, .endc and any analysis (such as tran or ac) statetments and then use `Edit Simulation Cmd.` from the LTspice right click menu. (This may be easier than manually editing the EasyEDA analysis statements to get them into an LTspice syntax format.) Please remember: - EasyEDA Source and netlist files can only be generated and exported from EasyEDA when online. - Whilst it is possible to import a range of files from which to create or reconstruct a schematic in EasyEDA, it is not possible to reconstruct an EasyEDA schematic from an imported spice netlist. - LTspice may not support all the models that are used in EasyEDA (in particular the ngspice XSPICE models used for EasyEDA logic devices are incompatible with those used in LTspice); - By understanding the EasyEDA file format, it is possible to edit .json format EasyEDA Source files in a text editor. - It is also possible to perform scripted editing that is more powerful than that possible through the normal GUI. For more on this please see: https://easyeda.com/Doc/Open-File-Format/ Also: **Super Menu > MIscellaneous > Scripts...** and: **Super Menu > MIscellaneous > Run Script Code...**
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice