You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
0603 SMD Package has been changed?
531 4
laszlo.olah86 5 years ago
Hi, I would like to use my old projet for my new one. I copied the schematic and the PCB Layout also. My problem is, that: on the copied PCB Layout the 0603 SMD Packages are different. The space between the two pads are smaller. In the schematics the packeges are the same, because i cloned the schematic. Please take a look on the pictures below. The first is the old project, there is a PCB inner cut-out looks also different... How can use the old, same footprints for my newer Layout? ![old_version_0603.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/f57EH1Ekcc2K9a2ChXZag4uihoN8gUtEQsa64rbm.png)![new_version_0603.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/MVE6AMCLnvZVc0qopIPuM4VVuZP5qu8AzyWZsO1B.png)
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Are the PCB footprints assigned to the symbols in the schematic the same as the PCB footprints that are pulled into the PCB? Not just the same name but are pulled in from the same library?
cleebaar123 5 years ago
They are almost the same, the only difference is the black line and a light change in the placement of a capacitor 3rd down from the far left.  This change will likely not impede the function of your'e circuit.  If you really bugs you, you can simply make your'e own package.  This problem likely accured because the package creator edited their packages.
laszlo.olah86 5 years ago
Thanks for your answers. Then i should choose a new 0603 Footprint, which is "good enough" for me.The only problem with this procedure,after then, when i did the update on packages of the components, they're replaced and i should re-route my layout.
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi yes, we edited this package, our user told us, this package is too small to hand solder, then we edit it to increase the pad size a little more. Thanks
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice