You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
3D component from My Library will not be exported in Step file
355 6
kwongchuen 1 year ago
Below the 3Dview from EasyEDA Pro. (The orange component was coming from My Library) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/HLJub4d4Lkl4HAHPun2gBgCqWGivlvKFlWS2D7Pv.png) After exporting from EasyEDA Pro to the Step file, it contains the rest but the "My Library" Component. Below opened from Autodesk Fusion the Step file ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ymYhQc3VdPfGYFlTwSU4NFy0YsVDHdUGSlW6iYk2.png) I've been trying on both online and desktop version, both the same result. Is there any setting so that all the components could be exported? Many thanks
Comments
UserSupport 1 year ago
You need to import the step library to binding with the device
kwongchuen 1 year ago
Hi @usersupport, sorry I don't really get it. what are the steps for performing the "binding"? The device refers to the orange component itself or the whole PCB assembly? Thanks for your support.
UserSupport 1 year ago
@kwongchuen binding 3D model via Tools - 3D model manager
kwongchuen 1 year ago
Hi @usersupport, Thanks for the info. This was how I did now:- In the EasyEda Pro, I firstly import a new 3D Model from the step file, namely "CHB300-300S-3D" After that in the "Tools", "3D Model", I bind it with the newly created "CHB300-300S-3D" as below printscreen. And click "Update" after that. When the whole assembly step file was exported again, it is still the same result that the said component is missing. Did I miss any steps? Thanks. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/GvfQbqkYpnCyS29vbaXrBhJLui0Nl1Q1xTz1YK4w.png)
UserSupport 1 year ago
please save as local for your projects, and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) we will have a look
UserSupport 1 year ago
and please send your step library together to us
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice