You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
3D model
530 9
Vyacheslav Shmelyov 4 years ago
After updating to version 6.3.41 3D model components are not fully loaded. Components loading happens randomly.
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
That depends on the PCBlib has 3D model or not.
Vyacheslav Shmelyov 4 years ago
Before updating all components had 3D models but after updating the models are loading randomly and not fully.![Screenshot_1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/lIGgK6EYZlWHDZ9WrLAz1Rxd8F4D2SH2fR7JolfZ.png)![Screenshot_2.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/zLe9DhMw9HqsrsAeRJ5NSUxvdhgpjHF5X4zTXfcr.png)
UserSupport 4 years ago
please export your PCB and send to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com) that seems some 3D models loading fail, when you waiting it few second does it will loading all?
antogar 4 years ago
Hi, I have the same behaviour: trying to generate the 3D model with the same PCB (there are all the models), the componets appear and disappear randomly at aevery round. BR antogar
lengocha 4 years ago
Hi, I've got the same issue.
Hi, so on my board always random component is showing ![](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/enLUAZ5duZDUBsLW1UcK74bcvYypWyJqi8BDF6CY.png)
lex9417 4 years ago
@UserSupport hi all i have a same problem. just some 3d models are displayed. this problem was appeared two days ago (this show on the screenshot) ![Безымянный.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/anToCXemZrADeoigu7evhEAi1we2Hs5PT7bsAqBU.png)![Безымянный2.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/QG2nsJJBZEgBolMrhCnVdrbRLyMqHKo1ZExCnc8V.png)
madymax 4 years ago
Same problem here . My own board. After Updating the PCB most of the comonents are loosing 3D Mapping
madymax 4 years ago
Also the same problem appears when I clone my own PCB in the same project. Some componets loosing the 3D mapping and do not appear in the 3D Simulation
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice